eight

"Hey, am I allowed to listened to music?"

"No."

"What about watch tv?"

"No."

"What if I listen to clean music? Or explicit, is that the way you kidnappers like it?"

"N- Just shut up!"

It's been two whole fricking weeks and to be honest, some of the villains were getting really annoyed with the kidnapped (h/c) male. Y/N, on the other, was bored out of his mind and was having some moderate fun, despite the torture he would endure when the big one they called 'Boss' would make him go through.

Other than that, it's not too bad.

Could be worse.

"How does Tomura deal with him everyday?" Tomura was the dusty blue haired kid, Y/N eventually got his name when the kid lost a game of rock paper scissors.

~~~

"Hey. Hey, kid. Hey. Hey. Hey. He-"

"What?!"

"What's your name?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Did you really just bother me just for that?"

"Yeah."

"Like I would ever tell you."

"You don't got one?"

"I do, but why would I tell you?"

"I dunno. What do you expect me to do with your name?"

"Oh, I dunno, maybe tell the authorities?" The kid rolled his eyes at the grown man at the obvious answer. Y/N rolled his eyes right back.

"Boy, I AM the 'authorities.' And anyway, the police get on my nerves." Y/N replied. "So tell me~!"

"What are you, nine?"

"First off, I'm twenty-one. Second, that age range would suit you better. And lastly, how about we play a game?"

"A game?"

"Yeah. Rock paper scissors. If I win, you have to tell me your name. If you win, I have to..." Y/N thought for a minute before coming up with a conclusion. "Stay quiet for the entire week." His eyes lit up a bit at the idea of peace and quiet, which Y/N irked at. "You don't have to seem so happy about it..."

"Let's do it."

"Okay. Rock... paper... scissors, shoot!"

Tomura threw out a paper while Y/N had scissors. The 10 year old's eye twitched in annoyance at the adult's cocky smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off your face before I disintegrate it off." Y/N raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Someone's a sore loser. Anyway, you lost, hold up your part of the deal." Y/N stated, crossing his arms.

"...mura."

"What?"

".........omura...."

"What??"

"Tomura!"

"Tomura?'' Y/N repeated, earning an annoyed and hesitant nod from the dusty blue haired boy. "Oh. I thought your name would've been something cool, but this works too." Tomura's eyes narrowed.