An Imposter of the Worst Roster

In which we see more of Sun and his ghostly companions, reacting specifically to that poser causing trouble. (SAMS AU, snapshots responding to Bloodmoon's BS. Reminder: Bloodmoon as a whole is referred to as they/them, the individual twins are referred to as he/him. Bleed is Reed's, Bloody is Davis's. The rhyme game ain't gonna be as strong in this chapter because my brain doesn't have the strength for it.)

-- The Return of Bloodmoon --

"Go on, tell us! What's the difference, why do you hesitate to slaughter the goblins of green, yet with us there was no mercy to be seen?!" Bloodmoon snarls, glaring at Sun over the computer monitor furiously as the solar animatronic tries his har...

"Go on, tell us! What's the difference, why do you hesitate to slaughter the goblins of green, yet with us there was no mercy to be seen?!" Bloodmoon snarls, glaring at Sun over the computer monitor furiously as the solar animatronic tries his hardest to avoid looking their way.

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm not doing this, you're not real, you're just in my head," Sun hisses softly, claws digging into the desk as his body trembles slightly. "You're not real, the real twins are my friends, they're happier in death, you're just a figment of my imagination!"

"A figment of imagination? My, what a self-important declaration! Why don't you turn around and let us show you what a figment we are?"

"I'm not letting you hurt me anymore. I'm sick of letting you hurt me, and- and then having to see the look on my family's faces when it turns out that I'm just hurting myself. I'm sick of making them all worry like that!"

"Ohh? They really waste their energy worrying about a wretch like you?" Bloodmoon chuckles, their voice now coming from behind him. Sun breathes in deeply and closes his eyes, subtly shaking his head. "Perhaps we ought to do them a favor and pick you off, then, ehehe!"

"Augh, but it said we can't kill him, brother!"

"True, but it never said we can't torture!"

"Just leave me alone," Sun whispers. "Go away. You're just a voice in my head. You're just a voice in my head..."

"Tch, a voice in his head, he says... Turn around and face us, Sun! Now!" Bloodmoon reaches forward and grabs Sun by the arm, eliciting a furious and pained hiss as their claws dig in deep.

"You're not real, SO JUST PISS OFF!" He snaps, turning on his heel and gasping in shock upon seeing the face staring back at him. A face-plate of white and blood red with splatters of a brighter, cherry-like hue. Wide, sharp teeth like a shark's and eyes of red with hypnotic white spirals. A body clothed in mostly blue with few patterns of red. A complete stranger, one might think, only their voice identifying them as- "Bloodmoon?" Sun murmurs, eyes wide in a mix of confusion and alarm. "What- what happened to you?"

"What happened, he asks! As if he doesn't already know!"

"You- no, I mean, y- you have a body again? You're alive?" Sun questions, looking them over and wincing as he tries and fails to wrest his arm loose of their painful hold. "Bloodmoon, s- stop, please, you're hurting me!"