Chapter 23 She-Devil's True Colors

Part 1

“Please forgive me school master, inside Shrek Academy is at least one Spirit Sage and numerous Spirit Emperor level powers, I was unable to enter to examine. However, I already handed over the letter with Your explanation to Shrek Academy’s teacher, who confirmed they would leave it in their dean’s hand.”

The middle aged man’s face revealed a smile,

“Flender, ah, Flender, you truly are a reasonable person. I would go have a look at what kind of education you can give my daughter. Perhaps just by leaving the family that little she-devil will become a bit sensible. Fine, you withdraw.”

“Yes, school master.”

The youth quickly withdrew.

A bold powerful voice echoed within the hall, the voice seemed to come from all directions, shaking the hall slightly,

“Feng-Zhi, are you so relieved to let Rongrong go outside by herself? Don’t tell me that Shrek Academy’s teaching could be better than ours? Out of the question, I would go bring Rongrong back. She cannot feel at ease outside.”

Along with the appearance of the voice, a hair and beard all white, but face tender like a baby’s walked out from the back of the hall, with a big whoosh was beside the chair where school master Ning Feng-Zhi[1] was sitting.

Ning Feng-Zhi showed a helpless expression,

“Uncle Jian[2], between You and uncle Long[3], I also cannot let this girl remain within the school. You really are too doting, this girl already cannot be disciplined at home. Let her go outside to receive instruction and maybe she will change somewhat.”

Uncle Jian dissatisfied said:

“Who says we coddle Rongrong. You have only seen the side of Rongrong who ordinarily likes to play a bit noisily, you have not at all seen her cute side. You have many sons, but of daughters only the one. Are you still truly willing to part with her.”

Ning Feng-Zhi resolutely said:

“Uncle Jian, this time no matter what you say, I will not go to find her. Neither can You and uncle Long leave. You do not need to worry about Rongrong’s safety at at all, that Shrek Academy’s dean was originally the first spear[4] of the Golden Iron Triangle. It’s impossible for him not to recognize our Seven Treasures Glazed Tile School’s spirit. Having him to protect, Rongrong will not have problems.”

Uncle Jian snorted in a spitting rage,

“If Rongrong has problems we will hold you to account. My body is a bit tight, I will go find that old bone Long for some exercise.”

Let alone Seven Treasures Glazed Tile School, even if it was in the entire Douluo Continent daring to speak to Ning Feng-Zhi like this, there would not be even a few people. But this old man before him clearly was one among them. Although on the surface Ning Feng-Zhi looked forty years old, in fact, his age long ago already surpassed sixty years old. Ning Rongrong was his youngest child, and also his only daughter.

    ……

At nightfall, Shrek Academy’s dean, Four Eyed Owl Flender stood on the large grounds, looking at all seven students before him.

Dai Mubai, Tang San, Xiao Wu, Ma Hongjun as well as ice cold neatly settled Zhu Zhuqing had all already made good preparations for the evening class, each and everyone practically trembling with excitement.

However, Flender’s attention was not at all on them, but looking at the additional two students.

“Oscar, you two finished running twenty laps?”