Chapter 6 I'm Xiao Wu, Wu of dancing

Wang Sheng pulled back a student in front of the bed, and impolitely sat down by Tang San's side.

"Tang San, you beat me, therefore you are now room seven's boss."

Tang San hurriedly shook his hands, and said:

"I've come to study."

Wang Sheng sternly said:

"These are the rules, the strongest fist is the boss. You think being boss is good? I'm not being humble with you. Look."

Speaking, he pulled back the two sleeves of his school uniform.

Tang San was shocked at what he saw: on his both arms were no less than seven or eight blue-green and purple bruises.

Wang Sheng said with a wry smile:

"This is just since arriving yesterday. Us working students all come from poor households, so the other dormitory students constantly bully us from room seven. The acting dormitory boss must stand up for the younger brothers. I earnestly wish to pass on this duty to you."

The other students all nodded, looking at Tang San, faces showing a faint hopeful light.

A sense of justice is basically a key element to a travelling knight. Protecting the weak is naturally included; Tang San received frequent education on this subject during his years at Tang sect. Having heard what was said he could not decline again.

"Fine then. I can't watch fellow dormitory students be bullied."

At this time, a clear and melodious voice came from outside,

"Is this room seven?"

Everybody looked in the direction of the door, eyes immediately staring somewhat.

They caught sight of a pretty, very young girl standing in the door, seemingly about the same age as Tang San, height also practically the same. With a pretty little rosy face, and fair and soft appearance resembling a completely ripe honey peach, giving people an urge to bite off a mouthful. Although her clothing was very plain, it still looked very neat.

Black long hair combed into a scorpion braid hanging past her buttocks. A pair of bright and intelligent eyes appearing full of curiosity. Both her hands carried a covered brand new school uniform.

All the students in the dormitory were boys, and seeing this kind of beautiful young girl suddenly appear, each and every one showed a gaping appearance.

Tang San could not help asking Wang Sheng in a low voice:

"We boys and girls live together here?"

Wang Sheng nodded, and in an equally low voice said:

"All of us are still children so all the school dormitories do not separate genders. They say intermediate spirit master academies start making the distinction. It's really strange; last year there wasn't even one working student, this year there are two. Boss, go, give her a show of strength."

"Eh......, there's no need."

Tang San had not expected that for the sake of becoming the so called room seven boss, he would immediately run into a difficult problem. Going to bully a girl, he really could not do this.

The girl in the doorway blinked with her big eyes. Seeing that nobody inside paid attention to her, she again raised her head to take a look at the room seven sign plate on the door, and on her face appeared a happy smile.

"Hello everyone, I'm called Xiao Wu, Wu of dancing."

Wang Sheng pushed Tang San from behind, hinting that he could not destroy the dormitory customs.