Chapter 20 Oscar's Big Fresh Sausage And Little Cured Sausage

Part 1

”Still not done.”

Zhao Wuji in his heart was secretly furious, resolving to give this little hedgehog before his eyes a bit of a lesson, right hand blocking in front of his face, left hand’s palm slapping at Tang San’s chest. Of course, this palm of his did not use any amount of strength, only was because of his eating such a big loss, not once retaliating a little, his heart truly was uneasy. Of course, when this palm slapped out, he already withdrew his ten thousand year spirit ring ability Gravity Crush, or else Tang San simply would be directly crushed to death by this ability.

Pengpeng, two sounds echoed simultaneously.

Tang San’s body flew out by Zhao Wuji’s palm slap, among them one sound naturally was produced by him, body flying in the air, belching out a mouthful of blood.

His previous attack, could even be said to have exhausted his thoughts and ingenuity, exhausting his mind and internal strength, right now already was exhausted like a lamp dried up of oil, also how he endured this slap of Zhao Wuji’s. Not passing out from the shock was already pretty good.

Dai Mubai released Zhu Zhuqing on the ground, figure flashing, moving like flying to receive Tang San’s fall.

The other muffled sound belonged to Zhao Wuji. Originally he thought this only was another hidden weapon of Tang San’s, nothing more, his blocking Tang San’s hammer was that not very effortless? But, as that hammer smashed on his palm, he already felt mistaken.

That seemingly very small hammer’s power was deeply profound, even though Zhao Wuji promptly pressed his spirit power, he after all because of previously, under the double influence of Datura Snake venom and the pains over his body, his spirit power was somewhat insufficient.

The hammer smashing his palm, the palm again struck his face, blood immediately flowed from Zhao Wuji’s nose, again adding to that palm rubbing, immediately like opening a dyed cloth, his face bloomed like a great flower. The entire person a bit smashed senseless.

But that black little hammer after smashing him, quietly disappeared.

Tang San supported by Dai Mubai, again coughed up a mouthful of blood, even though his injuries were not light, if only looking at the exterior, who would not believe just now this fight was Zhao Wuji’s win.

Of course, this was not to say Zhao Wuji’s strength was not powerful. He after all was fighting with exam students, by fearing to truly injure Tang San somewhat bound hand and foot, simultaneously he also thought to have a look at what level Tang San actually reached. He was also expert in physical strength, not expert in pursuit. Again adding Tang San’s hidden weapon’s sudden nature truly was too big, also among every kind of exquisite calculations, this just let the underestimating the enemy Zhao Wuji to eat a big loss. This also counted as greatly losing face. If it was a true fight, Zhao Wuji need only directly activate his fifth spirit ring ability, and Tang San would directly have been killed by him. The difference in actual strength was after all too large.

If it only was a test, Tang San naturally would not be so desperate, but Xiao Wu’s losing consciousness aroused the bloodthirst in his heart. Again adding Zhao Wuji’s giving him enormous pressure, immediately made him erupt. Let alone the several clear-headed people here, even if it was Xiao Wu she also had not seen Tang San’s this day’s kind of full strength fighting appearance.

Dai Mubai looked at Zhao Wuji’s all over bloodstained face, wanting to smile but again not daring, hurriedly loudly shouting,

“Oscar, Oscar, quickly come. You have vitality.”