Chapter 12 Disorder Splitting Wind Hammer Method

Part 1

The two entrance gate guards appeared to be twenty years old or so, the spirit power fluctuating on their bodies was not at all distinct, feeling as if neither had reached even spirit master level. It looked like Nuoding city indeed was remote, from the Spirit Hall’s level it could be seen that this city was of no importance in Tian Dou Empire.

“Uncle, greetings, I am a Nuoding primary spirit master academy first year student, Teacher told me to come here to measure spirit grade.”

Tang San indicated the school uniform he wore, speaking to the gate guard.

With a look at the Nuoding academy insignia Tang San wore, the two guards both subconsciously revealed an envious light in their eye. The guard who spoke first said:

“It turns out to be like this, then go inside. Reaching the first floor reception hall look for spirit grandmaster Ma Xiu-Nuo, he can help you.”

“Thank you.”

Tang San replied, and hurriedly walked inside Spirit Hall.

The two guards’ envious gazes followed him as he entered Spirit Hall, one of them said:

“Originally if I could on gain admittance to Nuoding academy, maybe right now I could become a spirit master. Hey, Nuoding Academy should have its own means to test spirit power, only coming here to us when advancing, why did this child come running to our Spirit Hall?”

“Who knows? No matter, this however old child, perhaps it’s his teacher letting him come with some message, and can’t speak clearly.”

The twenty metre high dome has a certain kind of atmosphere, just as Tang San walked into the Spirit Hall, he was immediately influenced by this kind of vast grandeur. The dome of the entire hall was completely covered with murals. In each and every little square was painted a variety of spirit depictions. On the bottom glittered brilliant gold, giving people a feeling of both gold and jade in glorious splendour and unadorned simplicity.

Spirit Hall had all around huge crystal windows, the sunlight passing through the crystal windows refracting onto the murals, golden light glittering giving people even more of a dazzling and stunning feeling.

Reception hall, where was the reception hall? Influenced by the atmosphere of the hall, Tang San began searching for the destination of this trip.

Not many people were within Spirit Hall, and around were only some servants cleaning. Since Tang San did not know how to find the reception hall, when he was preparing to approach some people to ask, he saw an acquaintance. Precisely that spirit grandmaster who assisted him in spirit awakening, lone wolf spirit possessing Su Yuntao.

Tang San quickly stepped up to him. Right now together with Su Yuntao was a female spirit master, her stature tall and slender but well developed, facial features also counting among beauties. Two people talking and laughing, not taking the least bit notice of this tiny Tang San approaching.

“Grandmaster Su Yuntao.”

Tang San called out.

Su Yuntao at this discovered his arrival, the female spirit master at his side making a surprised sound, saying: