Chapter 14 Evil Eye White Tiger Dai Mubai

Part 1

Tang San smiled slightly, saying:

“I call it a sleeve dart, it’s also known as a silent sleeve dart. It only requires using a switch and three darts inside will shoot according to your control. It can fire one, and also can fire all three at once. Because the noise of launching is very small, it’s not easy for the opponent to detect, therefore, when confronting enemies on par with you, it’s able to produce very good effect.”

Xiao Wu astonished said:

“Before when we exchanged pointers, how come I did not see you using this kind of thing?”

Tang San smiled calmly, saying:

“Blockhead, we are fellow students, and also friends. How could I use this kind of deadly weapon? Still remember that time I used stones to hit you? You think, that was only coincidence? Look, over there is a mosquito.”

Xiao Wu followed the direction of Tang San’s finger, three metres away, sure enough was a buzzing mosquito flying, and it could with difficulty be seen with the aid of moonlight.

“If I told you I could hit its left wing, and not kill it, what would you say?”

Xiao Wu stared at him saying:

“Are you joking?”

Purple light flashed in Tang San’s eyes, abruptly raising his right hand, a faint shadow softly passed, and that mosquito disappeared in thin air.

Pulling Xiao Wu’s hand, Tang San said:

“Follow me.”

Pulling her to walk a short distance to stop before a large tree, not needing Tang San’s finger, Xiao Wu also could distinctly see, on the tree trunk was a three cun long steel needle, glittering under the illumination of starlight.

Nailed by the needle to the tree, something seemingly struggled with all its effort.

Xiao Wu lowering her head for a careful look, and could not help but shocked make a strangled sound. Under that needle was nailed that same mosquito, the steel needle piercing the mosquito’s left wing, firmly sewing it to the tree, and by that mosquito’s thrashing about, obviously without danger to its life.

“Ho-, how did you do this?”

Xiao Wu gasping with astonishment looked towards Tang San. If not because she had all along been together with Tang San, she even would have thought this was prepared in advance.

Tang San pulled out the steel needle, when he again opened his hand, the steel needle had already disappeared,

“This is my secret, I call it hidden weapons, even dad doesn’t know. I only want to tell you, I have the strength to protect my own little sister.”

Regarding new things, Xiao Wu was always very interested, excitedly shaking Tang San’s hand and saying:

“Good big brother, can’t you teach me that.”

Tang San said with a wry smile: