Chapter 3 : Twin spirits

Part 1

"Oh."

Spirit ring, spirit beast, these two completely new terms resounded continuously in Tang San's mind. Although he wasn't completely sure that his surmise was correct, but since Mysterious Heaven Skill was unable to break through the bottleneck all along, this spirit ring clearly was a breakthrough.

By now, Jack had already recovered, lowering his head to regard Tang San, and said astonished:

"Little San, you couldn't be that innate full spirit power blue silver grass child mentioned by the grandmaster."

Tang San nodded, said:

"It's me."

Old Jack crouched down, and faced Tang San. Looking at him, Jack said,

"Little San, I did not expect your talents to be so remarkable. It's too bad, you have that father who doesn't have good spirit to pass on to you. Otherwise, perhaps you truly could become our village's second spirit saint. You tell grandpa whether or not you want to go to a special school to study spirit master cultivation method. Only that place has access to the most accurate knowledge about spirits."

By now, inside Tang San, a strong interest toward spirits had already appeared, especially the relation between spirits and his own Mysterious Heaven skill, but he still did not have a definite answer immediately.

"Grandpa Jack, not until I ask dad."

Jack suddenly realised, even an intelligent child is after all still a child, and no matter how he puts it they must also go to consult Tang Hao's opinion.

In his eyes was a rather steadfast light. Even though he truly did not want to go see that slovenly apparition, for the sake of the village to be able to once again produce a spirit master, he would stop at nothing.

"Go, little San. Grandpa will accompany you back home."

Old Jack stealthily returned without the other children, letting their parents collect them, and took only this Tang San back to the smithy.

Before noon was Tang Hao's routine nap time, and the smithy was very quiet.

"Tang Hao, Tang Hao."

Old Jack did not care whether Tang Hao was asleep. Concerning this slovenly blacksmith, he truly loathed him very much. Were he not forging farm tools very cheaply, he wanted to kick Tang Hao out of the village long ago.

At the same time as calling Tang Hao, old Jack looked around everywhere, at first wanting to find a chair to sit on, but seeing those broken tattered worn out things, he prudently did not have the courage to pull one over. His age was already not inconsiderable, and he had a thought that if he fell in here he would not only pull muscles or break bones.

"Who is making such a fuss?"

Tang Hao's somewhat angry voice resounded. Pushing aside inner room door curtain, he unhurriedly came out.

He first caught sight of his son, only then shifting his gaze to Jack,

"Old Jack, what are you doing?"

Jack angrily said:

"Today is the day of your son's spirit awakening. Don't you know how important this is? Other people's families have both parents accompanying. You should go as well, and it still is like always."

Tang Hao, ignoring Jack's taunts as usual, his gaze once again shifted to his son,

"Little San, your spirit awakened? What is it?"

Tang San said:

"Dad, it's blue silver grass."

"Blue silver grass?"