Chapter 16 Plate Crystal Hair Gold Dragon Beard Needle

Part 1

Tang San did not take out five hundred gold spirit coins, he and Xiao Wu were on the verge of entering Shrek Academy, after passing, would need to use money in all respects. They still did not know how much Shrek Academy was. He could not because of this cause effect he and Xiao Wu’s entering the Academy. After all, this time they already no longer were reduced tuition working students.

Somewhat reluctant to part with the sight of that muddy crystal, Tang San sighed in his heart, he could only later again look for an opportunity. Like this he walked towards the outside.

“If you are leaving because you don’t have the money, I can accept the previous two hundred gold spirit coins, and slowly pay the remainder. Every month pay ten. No more than ten percent interest.”

Xiao Wu found his lisping voice very disagreeable,

“Profiteer, why don’t you drop dead? Practically even in the coffin holding out your hand, charging the dead.”

Xiao Wu was easily riled, but Tang San was not an impulsive person, hearing that middle aged man’s words, in his heart he was slightly startled, every month paying ten gold coins? Could he know I am a spirit grandmaster level spiritmaster? Otherwise, why just right to match my income?

Tang San could be sure, in previous course of events, that middle aged man’s body had not released a trace of spirit power, it would be impossible to examine his and Xiao Wu’s spirit power intensity, if under these kinds of circumstances he could determine his and Xiao Wu’s spirit level, then, this person was too scary.

If speaking of Dai Mubai giving the feeling he was sharply radiating all around, then, this person seeming like a crafty middle aged person actually was incomprehensible

Tang San grabbed Xiao Wu’s shoulder, shaking his head towards her, indicating she must not be impulsive, he once again walked into the shop, up to that middle aged uncle saying,

“Deal.”

“Little San——”

Xiao Wu discontentedly called out, Tang San’s right hand shook behind him at her, indicating she must not say anything.

The middle aged man’s eyes finally opened once again, looking right at close range at Tang San, his gaze fell on Tang San’s waist,

“Yi, where did you get this belt from?”

Tang San’s heart moved,

“My Teacher gave it to me. You recognize this belt?”

The middle aged uncle sat up in his deck chair, looking at Twenty Four Moonlit Bridges on Tang San’s waist, eyes twinkling with an odd light, for a long time did not utter a word.

“You will not think to change price again, right.”

Xiao Wu unhappily poked out from behind Tang San’s back.

The odd look in the middle aged uncle’s eyes gradually faded,

“You unexpectedly are his disciple. You just take that crystal, then.”

Tang San inwardly breathed out, right hand touching Twenty Four Moonlit Bridges, taking out two pouches of gold coins and handing them to the middle aged man,

“Afterwards I will come deliver ten gold coins every week.”

The middle aged man waved his hand, again lying back down in the deck chair,

“No need, the crystal is a gift to you. That originally was not some expensive thing. You leave, don’t disturb my sleep.”

Gift? Tang San was dumbfounded a moment, this middle aged person before and after difference was too big, previously still asking sky high prices, right now instead would present it as a gift. Subconsciously, Tang San already understood, the before him appearing a crafty middle aged man should be familiar with Grandmaster.