Chapter 10 The First Spirit Ring Ability

Part 1

And in a moment, he seemed to hear a clear and melodious crack, immediately following, that hot current frenziedly dispersed, then again merged. Merging into a milky white stream. That originally winding little streamlet in a flash became a brook, congcong flowing, trailing, the blazing agony already disappearing, only leaving a comfortable warmth.

Success. Wild joy once again arrived; Tang San was familiar with this kind of breaking feeling Tang San, that clearly was the feeling of Mysterious Heaven skill's first bottleneck splitting open, internal strength merging together with the spirit ring's power, becoming an even more formidable energy, within this extremely brief time, at full speed going around within his body's energy passages revolving several circuits, slowly flowing into his dantian.

Just as Tang San suspected, arriving within this world, his Mysterious Heaven skill had virtually formed a bizarre relationship with spirit master's spirit power. Mysterious Heaven skill's every tier corresponded to a spirit master title. Obtaining this first spirit ring, he finally broke through the first tier Mysterious Heaven skill bottleneck.

Of course, his current power in no way was as simple as only Mysterious Heaven skill entering the second tier, he still possessed the spirit strength unrelated to Tang sect, as well as the ability produced by the first spirit ring.

Absorbing the spirit ring brought about a kind of unfolding clear feeling that was impossible to describe in words, like floating to and fro high in the clouds not subject to gravity, also like entering the pinnacle of extreme bliss. All over his whole body, thirty six thousand pores without exception stretched open, greedily respiring wonderful air, the fundamental change already made amazing changes occur in Tang San's body.

Tang San as much as possible calmed his excited heart, Mysterious Heaven skill under the aid of the spirit ring breaking through informed his future developing direction, he knew, regardless of how, his life in this world, he was probably unable to separate from the spirit again. Spirit power was exactly Mysterious Heaven skill internal strength, internal strength also was exactly spirit power. His destiny would be to walk a spirit master's path. Of course, he would be classified as a Tang sect spirit master.

Just when Tang San slowly opened both eyes, the sky was already light, the new day brought vigorous vitality seemingly calling to his body.

Tang San lowered his head to look at himself, he discovered, his body because of obtaining the spirit ring also seemed to have changed somewhat. His originally thin and small stature seemingly grew a bit taller, his shoulders also somewhat broader, on his skin even more a layer of jade-like lustre.

Between gestures, brimming with strength he had a lithe feeling of comfort. Not needing painstaking experiments, he knew that not only his inner strength broke through the bottleneck, all parts of his body's functions had also substantially elevated under the influence of obtaining the hundred year datura snake's spirit ring.

"Teacher."

Regaining consciousness, Tang San first of all thought of Grandmaster, he was eager to tell Grandmaster, that Grandmaster's spirit beast mimicry principle was a success. The whole merging process, although also enduring not a little agony, was without any feelings of conflict.

Just when his gaze found Grandmaster, he couldn't help but be greatly taken aback.

Grandmaster lay fallen on the ground, body seemingly already rigid, motionless. Around him and Grandmaster, realgar powder surrounded them in a circle, situation the same as their previous campsite.

"Teacher, what happened?"

Tang San in his heart was greatly worried, hurriedly standing up, coming over to Grandmaster's side, helping his body up.