Chapter 7 Xiao Wu, You Still Want To?

Part 1

"So to speak, when obtaining spirit rings in the future, as far as possible obtain spirit rings with similar abilities. Not necessarily completely the same, but a similar general direction, in order to avoid spirit rings conflicting with each other and instead restricting its power situation."

Speaking of this, on Grandmaster's face appeared a trace of a grim smile."Very many people all think blue silver grass is a useless spirit, but as a result of my many years of research, I believe blue silver grass similarly has its own purpose. If blue silver grass was not too small and weak at the time of awakening spirit power, even becoming a battle spirit is definitely is not impossible."

Tang San nodded, saying:

"Teacher, you are the spirit research Grandmaster, since you have researched blue silver grass in this way, then please give me some pointers."

Grandmaster also did not stand on ceremony. After all, in his eyes Tang San was only a child, consulting his opinion was also only symbolic.

When speaking of spirits, Grandmaster's mood clearly became excited. Slowly nodding, he said:

"On the basis of my analysis of the concept and the blue silver grass research, I suggest that you cultivate your spirit in the control system direction in the future. Control system masters can be said to be battle spirit masters, they can also be said to be tool spirit masters. They themselves freely waver between the two categories."

"Control system?"

Tang San asked:

"Teacher, what are the control system capabilities?

Grandmaster said:

"What we call control system refers to relying on one's own spirit to restrict the opponent, with the goal of assisting an attack. For example, take your blue silver grass. Although blue silver grass is inherently small and weak, it is not without advantages."

"Blue silver grass also has advantages?"

After awakening his blue silver grass, Tang San had also especially observed the natural form of this kind of grass, discovering nothing as a result. It just had a comparatively vigorous life-force, it was ubiquitous, and that's all.

Grandmaster raised his right hand, extending one finger, and said:

"First of all, the spirit power consumption of using blue silver grass is considerably small, compared to food system spirits the consumption will still be smaller. This means you can depend on its great quantity of spirit power to use it."

Tang San nodded. Grandmaster's words were not wrong. When using blue silver grass the spirit power consumption could practically be neglected. If pouring spirit power into the spirit, then blue silver grass growing beyond ten metres could let him slightly feel some spirit power drain.

Grandmaster also extended a second finger,

"Next, blue silver grass is most common, therefore, its confusing nature will be much greater when compared to other spirits, especially those low intelligence common spirit beasts are like that. Even if you call out your spirit next to them, they may not be able to notice."

Extending a third finger,

"Third, blue silver grass can grow in boundless ways. Because it's in itself low-end, it can conduct growth in many directions, and since blue silver grass is in itself small and weak, it cannot reject any spirit ring attribute evolution."

"Spirits can still reject spirit ring evolution?"

Tang San asked, astonished.

Grandmaster said: