Chapter 15 Thousand Year Spirit Ring Ability, White Tiger Vajra Transformation

Part 1

When Dai Mubai was pinned by Tang San’s spirit blue silver grass’ second ability, he finally used his third spirit ring’s ability.

Right now, Dai Mubai appearing before Tang San and Xiao Wu had again changed appearance, the original body because of spirit white tiger body enhancement became majestic once again expanded, its muscles bulging exaggeratedly, the clothes on his body completely bursting, exposing horrifying muscle contours, but most abnormal was, all over his skin appeared black striation, if he wouldn’t have been without fur, it would have been without any difference to a tiger.

The pair of tiger paws again enlarged, on the surface ejected sharp swords all turned shining silver, most peculiar was, his entire body up and down was enveloped in a layer of intense golden light, like it was gilded itself. The blood red pair of evil eyes revealed a bloodthirsty light, the entire body up and down all bringing a kind of king among beasts tyranny.

Although Tang San did not know what a transformation like this before him represented, but this was the third spirit ring, and also an ability bestowed by a thousand year spirit ring.

Equally feeling the crisis Xiao Wu practically immediately released her spirit ring, and like Tang San, two yellow rings of light appeared around her body, that pair of lovable white ears also rose up, originally already very beautiful, she right now looked like her figure seemingly became softer.

Beast spirit body enhancement, unlike beast spirit effect, like Dai Mubai’s white tiger body enhancement, would make him become even more ferocious and strong, what Xiao Wu’s rabbit spirit body enhancement gave her was an even softer figure, along with both legs becoming even longer and more slender. Closer to a rabbit’s characteristics.

Not even Tang San knew from what spirit beast Xiao Wu’s spirit ring was, Tang San and Xiao Wu in that end of year leave when Tang San under Grandmaster and the Nuoding dean’s assistance obtained his second spirit ring, Xiao Wu at that time then returned home, when she again came back, had already obtained the second spirit ring, also was a hundred year spirit ring.

Blue and black blue silver grass shot out from around Tang San’s body, the spirit was not required to only emerge from the palm, bringing sharp thorned vines rapidly rushing out in mid-air, obstructing Dai Mubai’s line of sight, simultaneously twining out towards his four limbs and neck. At Tang San’s own spirit power, under the pressure of Mysterious Heaven skill’s internal strength, the first spirit ring’s binding ability he currently already brought out to the limit.

At the time of launching the attack, Tang San held back Xiao Wu who wanted to rush out, shaking his head toward her.

Other people could not interfere in a fight between men, otherwise only would be looked down on by the other side. Tang San’s mental age could not match his exterior mere twelve years old, and deeply understood this bit. Even more since, although he from Dai Mubai’s body could sense ice cold and tyranny, but not at all hostility.

When Tang San held back Xiao Wu, his pupil also abruptly contracted at once, mouth issuing a muffled snort.

Ten silvery lights flashed crisscrossed in mid-air, the rapid blue silver grass vines abruptly halted in mid-air. Immediately following, these blue silver grass with incomparable toughness, just then completely turned into small pieces dissipating in mid-air, Dai Mubai’s majestic body walked step by step towards Tang San’s body, the silvery blades on his tiger claws continuously moving in and out, releasing astonishing pressure.