Chapter 5 Grandmaster? Teacher?

When a spirit master level personage apologized towards him, old Jack's vanity received an enormous boost, and he hastily shook both hands, saying:

"Don't apologize, don't apologize. We are also in the wrong. Grandmaster, I will trouble you with this child. Tang San, you follow Grandmaster inside ok, but you must be obedient."

Tang San nodded, but did not open his mouth.

Earlier, when this Grandmaster before him stopped the gatekeeper from charging at him, his left hand was already lifted, and for insurance, a sleeve dart was already readied. If this Grandmaster before him had spoken a step later, perhaps that gatekeeper's throat could have received a short arrow.

【Tang Sect Mysterious Heaven Treasure Records, general principles, third item: Determine whether the opponent is an enemy. If they are, then aim to kill. If not then show mercy, otherwise you shall only increase your worries.】

To Tang San it seemed that the gatekeeper moving towards Jack was trying to strike an old man. In addition to his unkindness, this in itself was already enough to aim to kill. At the same time, he was also absolutely certain that including old Jack there was nobody who could detect him using that sleeve dart. Without evidence, who could say that he killed? Tang sect's silent sleeve dart shot so extremely fast, it would only leave a shadow, and how could the doorkeeper have dodged with those trash capabilities?.

Not until after old Jack warned Tang San several more times did he leave.

Grandmaster coldly glanced at that gatekeeper,

"This is the first time, and also is the last time. If there is a repeat offense, you need not remain here."

His hoarse voice was calm, but gave a feeling that made it impossible to refute.

The gatekeeper's back broke out in cold sweat, and he hurriedly repeatedly echoed agreement and got out of the way to the side.

Grandmaster lowered his head to look at Tang San, on his face emerged a slight smile. As if his facial muscles were stiff, the smile had an appearance that most people would not dare compliment. Dragging Tang San's hand, he said:

"We're entering."

Grandmaster's hand was soft and dry, its grip very comfortable, imperceptibly bringing Tang San a kind of sense of trust. Following him, Tang San finally entered this academy.

"Teacher, thank you."

Tang San said to Grandmaster.

"Teacher? I am not an academy teacher."

Grandmaster turned his head to glance at Tang San, speaking coolly.

"Not a teacher? Just now did you not speak on behalf of the academy?"

Grandmaster shook his head, all along today he had been nothing but exceptionally patient, and again squeezed out a trace of that unsightly smiling expression,

"Who said one must be an academy teacher to represent the academy?"

Tang San said with sudden realization:

"I understand. You are an academy principal, or a leader, right?."

Grandmaster could not help laughing, and said:

"For a six year old child, you are very clever. However, you still guessed wrong."

Tang San uncertainly said:

"Then you are?"

Grandmaster said:

"I am only a freeloading tenant at this place, that's all. You and the others alike called me Grandmaster, right. Everyone address me like this. Even to the extent that I have already forgotten my name. On the spirit hall certificate was written that you are called Tang San, right. Tang San, you must understand, the meanings of grandmaster and teacher are entirely different, and hereafter must not address me incorrectly. Unless......"