Broken apart Pt.2; Crying helps the pain.

Written by me.
Carl imagine.

Your POV

The sun rising from the window in my cell, forced me to leave my comfortable sleep. I changed into some simpler easy clothes and my stomach begged for food.

I quickly walked out of my cell, only to be greeted by Beth and Carol.

"Hi, here's some breakfast, we have to talk later" Beth said handing me some fresh pancakes and orange juice, I smiled at it. I hadn't eaten this in months I was so happy.
.......

Beth pulled me in her cell and asked her question that was driving her crazy. "So...Tell me you and Carl?" she asked "ok it all started in the beginning of highschool...." my mind went back to flash back mood.

Flashback.
Me and Carl were dating, it had been a year. he was 2 years older then me I was 13 while he was 15 and we started to date he didn't care about age, never did. This one day I was walking to the cafeteria and noticed Carl wasn't to be seen so I just ran to the back of school where he always is, to be greeted by the scene of him kissing Lindsay the most popular girl in school. Carl saw me and ran to me I was in tears by now "I'm sorry (y/n) but it's over I've been dating Lindsay for 2 months meaning cheating on you and I prefer her so bye" Carl said and ran to her they left. I broke down in loud tears but no one could hear I was a little far from the school, Carl said horrible words which left deep bruises in my Heart, I was about to take him to six flags for our one year anniversary but that never happened and cried more. My bestie massy and jack found me and he swore he will rip him apart he was angry I stopped him.
Soon I recovered by the help of my cousin and friends even by carls father rick he visited me all the time because he cared about me too much I loved him dearly I still do. Because of this I never dated again not trusted any guy except for jack and my cousins.
Flash back finishes.
I stopped and felt some thing warm falling from my cheeks, it were just tears and so was Beth crying she hugged me and I hugged her back. "well I should got to my duty, I'll see you later" I waved her back and she nodded.
....
I completed my task and cleared every walker on the fence, I never stopped. Time had passed I didn't know, it was already sunset before walking back inside, I was about breakdown in tears. I remembered how Carl and broken up with me and the bruises never healed, the thought of my cousin dying, I couldn't keep it. I ran at the back of the guard tower and cried.

Carl's POV
My dad had told me to get (y/n) back, she had been killing walkers non-stop.

I went out to the fences but saw no one only clear fence wow she did a good job I thought but was she. I then heard crying, I followed the sound of pitiful cries to be lead at the back of the guard tower and there I saw (y/n) crying.

I rushed and comforted her, but she pushed me back "no stop" she cried her eyes closed, I felt bad for her it, hurt me. "Come here it's okay please" I pleaded and she quickly shifted herself to my chest. Her crying slowed a little and I asked "what's wrong?" "Just...my cousin" she sighed "I'm afraid I lose him, he's my brother I can't lose him please help me Carl I know you regret it bu-" I cut her of by saying "no it's okay but I have to ask why you cry so much?" I hugged her more tight "because crying helps the pain".