Arranged Circumstance [Future Book]

[Future books will have no second part, takes place before the main game]

"M-marriage?" was the only word that Angelica could say at this moment in time from what her parents said to her minutes ago in the family living room of their estate.

"Yes, you are to be married" her father Robert Florance who work in the council being a leader himself, he brought up this to his eldest daughter of the Florance family; but this confused Angelica.

"But father, aren't I already engaged?" she raised a brow showing how confused she was, she was already to be married to a young man of high status in business in the city; surely this had to be early dementia if her father forgotten her engagement to the young man that he himself arranged the moment she was born.

"That married is no more, you will be marrying into the Amicitia family becoming the wife to the promising young shield to the prince" her father explained making her shocked at this news, but this couldn't be right; something felt wrong about this whole thing and there was one person she could think of.

"Father you must be joking; Rebecca is marrying into that family!" she argued back knowing this had to do something with her little sister Rebecca who was two years younger than her not to mention the favorite of her parents only the gods themselves could understand why for Angelica could not.

"She clearly shows no interest, pour thing was a mess when your mother announced the idea to her" her father sighed, the word pour thing about Rebecca was nothing but a joke to Angelica oh how her parents were wrapped around the brat's finger ever since she could walk and talk.

"She shouldn't have a choice in the matter! She has the duty such as me to marry into a powerful if not rich family! Though you seem to forget that she is also to follow that family rule!" Angelica argued back standing up from her chair making it screech on the wooden floor showing her frustration over the twenty years of her sister being born and turning her own parents into her enemies at every corner of her life.

"Enough!! You will marry into the family with no say in the matter; it will work out perfectly in our favor" her father shouted at her not giving her a chance to even defend herself or speak ill of her little sister.

"Work out? What does that supposed to mean?" she couldn't help the irk feeling that was rising inside her chest at the idea her father was coming up with.

"You get to dress like me silly" the voice of her little sister that sounded so innocent and adorable made Angelica want to hurl up her breakfast when she turned to see her sister, perfectly blonde hair never out of place along with her pale skin that made her amber eyes pop out like jewels; Angelica was gifted with her father's red hair along with the amber eyes that ran in the family unlike her mother's which were green.

The rage inside of Angelica was growing the more she stared at her sister's so call innocent smiling face, people rarely saw the younger child of the Florance family there for it would be easy for her family to switch both of them just slap some blonde wig on top of Angelica's head and it's a match.

"Though this is only a play, once we find you a more suitable husband for you" her father spoke up standing from where he stood, going over to Rebecca who still smiled at him when he stood by her side placing a hand on her shoulder.

"First you say marriage now you want me to play, tell me which one it is!?" she was trying to control her inner rage but the problem at hand wasn't helping one bit.

"Until your sister is comfortable enough to go with the wedding, we will switch you both out before the wedding and you will be given a husband with a higher status for your troubles" her father explained a bit better acting like she was some sort of stranger in the household and giving a task to complete and be given a prize at the end of the day.

Angelica couldn't say more to him; if she did, she would do nothing but yell and be scolded for it and being called an awful daughter or elder sister; she stormed out of the room making sure to shoulder push Rebecca out of the way showing her how angry she herself was feeling right now the thought of acting like her sister made her skin crawl and want to rip her own hair out. To play a family like this was wrong, surely this would be called out and her own family be ripped from their status and estate if the king ever caught wind of this foolish and selfish play her sister wanted to play with someone. 

It didn't take long for her family's servants to pack up her belonging and be sent off to the Amicitia house to get to know the groom to be, basically being a scout of some sort; the look of this blond wig made her want to burn it off her head she couldn't stand it; but she said nothing as she met her family at the front gates where a car was waiting for her.

"Almost like looking in a mirror" her sister teased as Angelica walked closer to them the smug look on her face was enough to want the urge to slap her silly.

"I'd sooner shatter it if it meant never seeing you" Angelica growled dangerously close to her sister, her smug look turning into a slightly concerned one; seeing that was enough to make Angelica's mood different. She might play the perfect daughter but cross her enough and she'll let out a side no one wishes to see.

She said nothing to her father or mother not worrying about their feelings when they have not even thought about hers, they only thought of Rebecca's feeling's only and that will never change; letting the door close behind her as she sat in the back of the car, the scowl on her face never left when the car pulled away from her home she didn't even bother to look back to see if her parents would still be there waving goodbye or at least watching the car drive away; not she knew better, they were already inside talking about what they could do for Rebecca now that she was away playing dress up with a man's feeling's that shouldn't be played like this in the first place, she hoped deep down that this play would back fire in her father's face to have some sort of revenge in her life.