Image 21# How They Proposed

Noctis

He finally made time for the both of you since being king is hard work and also you working, so he set up a wonderful night for you both with a candle light dinner and then a magic dance in the ballroom until he surprised you by getting down on one knee and asking you to marry him, of course you said yes.

Gladiolus

He took you out on a little camping trip for the both of you to have a nice relaxing weekend together, it was a nice night as you both watched some stars that covered the sky that was when he took your hands in his asking if you would marry him, your answer was yes when you gave him a kiss.

Ignis

It was a date night for you both after work, so you both cooked together in your shared apartment having a nice chat about each other's day asking small jokes here and there until dinner was done and you both enjoyed the wonderful food. After dinner Ignis brought out a dessert he made placing it in front of you, the sight of a ring and the words 'will you marry me?' Was there which made you smile warmly as you answered yes.

Prompto

He dragged you out of the city and go out to snap some pictures out in the wild, it was fun taking pictures of different things and him teaching you how to work the camera, soon it was sunset and it was perfect when he wanting a picture of you both together so he set it up and stood by you counted down before he pulled out a box with a ring in it making you smile and gasp in surprise when the camera flashed on you both, you hugged him tightly and said yes.

Lunafreya

You both were just on a nice stroll through the city of Altissa enjoying the nice warm weather hand in hand as you walked, soon you both took a nice little boat ride through the city. She turned towards you with a warm smile when she surprised you by asking if you would like to marry her and of course with the biggest smile you said yes.

Iris

You both were very good friends from day one so you both were once again hanging out enjoying the day, it was very fun for you both and soon you went back to her house seeing her brother Gladiolus which was perfect because you stood in front of him and out of the blue asked for his blessing  if you could marry Iris, she was smiling so much hearing this and Gladiolus gave you his blessing to marry his sister.

Cor

Everyone knew he never showed his feelings much so it was a surprise that he had a lover, so you both were just doing normal work in the citadel training new members being busy it was always hard to have time for each other but you guys always walked home together which was always nice, when you reached your shared apartment the moment that door was closed he suddenly popped the question wondering if you would ever want to marry him, you smiled warmly as you took his hands in your saying you would love to marry him.

Ardyn

Things were a little bumpy down the road when everything started and people thought you were crazy but you didn't care si ce you stayed by Ardyn's side through all of this, in the end everything changed when the gods spared his life taking the deamons out from his soul letting him return to you. Life was like a fairy tale after that with you both living out of the city and out of the country, you both were watching the sunset when he soon asked if you wanted to marry him, you smiled when you hugged him and answered yes.

Cindy

It wasn't a real busy day in Hammerhead like always so you and Cindy were just cleaning the garage out before heading the the diner to ha e the lunch together, through the lunch she bluntly just came out and said why don't we get married, you were a little caught off guard but you both have been together for four years so you nod your head smiling saying sounds great.

Nyx

It was a rough path when the city was under attack and you didn't know what happened since you helped Lunafreya escape, but you were living in Nyx's hometown when people started gathering around something or someone so you went to go see and you gasped when you saw your boyfriend of three years standing there smiling at you. Holding him close to you as he held you he whispered in your ear asking you to marry him and you said yes with happy tears.

Ravus

He was a hard man to understand but you understood him being his childhood friend you stayed by his side through everything and helped in anyway you could. Through it all you both started dating for a year now and through your mission tou both were on he took you out for a nice walk under the stars when you found a nice spot to watch the stars he turned to you and soon asked if you would marry him and with a wide smile you said yes.

Crowe

She was always the tough one out of everything that has been going on so it was interesting seeing her dating someone, but you kept her level minded in arguments or missions. So dating for two years you sat down and wanted a serious conversation she started off with saying would it be a crazy idea to ask you to marry me? You of course smile and laughed a bit before saying it wasn't a crazy idea since you also wanted to ask her to marry you.

Libertus

It was a rocky start for you both si ce you guys always started and arguments over little things acting like you guys didn't like each other, but that slowly started to fade when you both started liking each other and soon dating for a month which turned into two years, so you both were on a date having some food and drinks after a mission and soon he popped the question asking you to marry him and of course you said yes with a chuckle.

Somnus

At first it was just an arrangement for you both to marry each other, you heard the tales of his brother and what happened so it was to thrilling to you. But after spending time with Somnus you began to understand why he had to do it even though it was still wrong, but you both were just watching the city that was slowly growing; he soon took your hand in his started with that he know that you both will marry soon but he wanted to ask you himself, looking into your eyes and asking you to marry him which made you smile and say yes when he gave you a kiss on the forehead smiling warmly.

Aera

Being with the oracle was sometimes strange since she was always talking to the gods for other people's prayers and blessing them, but you liked her in a way and shortly you both became lovers for a couple of months and you both were on a picnic having a nice day, you soon took her hands in yours smiling warmly when you asked if you could have the gods blessing for her hand in marriage she smiled warmly when she said the gods will bless you and I will gladly become your wife.