Vampire Ignis x Reader [Alone]

Peace was finally here across the world, the darkness was finally defeated for the light to return. Everything was slowly getting back to normal for those who suffered during the long nights of deamons. Insomnia was being rebuilt as the days turned into weeks, it was already a month of peace for the world as Insomnia was slowly growing back into a lively city.

There were still no shortage of breaks for king Noctis and his friends, they still worked harder than ever before to make sure that peace was still here for the new generation. Noctis has been busy with royal councils and traveling across the county to insure people were getting the help they needed. Gladio traveled with Noctis being his shield but most days he trains the new recruits for the guards and the glaives making sure that they knew what to expect if a new threat came to light again. Prompto has been in charge of taking care of escorting supplies trucks through out the city and out of the city; he also has been teaching some new recruits about shooting making sure they were good with a gun when they needed them the most and then there was Ignis.

The royal advisor who stayed by the king's side for every possible moment for schedules and meetings. Even with the lost of his eyes he never let that stopped him; but losing his eyes wasn't the only thing that happened, placing the ring came with a greater price. It changed him into something no one thought possible, a creature of the night a deadly vampire.

But over the years he became stronger to stand in sunlight and be close to normal like any other human, but it was a tough road ahead. He still felt alone being like this, it didn't stop him from eating human food it didn't effect him much. But sometimes drinking blood that he had once a month was never anything proud of. But what killed him the most was learning he would stay the way he looked while everything around him changed and died slowly around him. 

He was in his office right now working out paper work that needed to be done before the day was done, they were copied for him to read in his blind state. A gentle knock came to his ears which made him look up from the paper work.

"Come in" he spoke with a warm smile knowing who was behind the door all to well by just the smell of her blood alone.

"Hi, hope your not to busy" the cheering voice of his girlfriend of six years came to his ears which made him chuckle warmly, hearing her shoes thudding against the marble floor in his office.

"Just about half done and what have you been up to?" he said placing down a file to his right before leaning back in his chair; sensing her to his left leaning against his desk.

"Just came back from patrolling the east wall" she shrugged her shoulders, she use to work as a hunter before they met during the deamon filled nights.

"Please be careful out there, reports said bandits are camped out there" he said while taking her hand in his, running his thumb over her smooth skin.

"I promise I will be, shall we get some lunch together?" she smiled a bit squeezing his hand gently to make him relax a bit, before knowing it was close to lunch time and it would be a bonus to spend time together at lunch. 

"Sounds wonderful, love" he said with a warm smile pushing himself off the chair.

Once he stood a wave of dizziness came over him, making him place his hand against his head trying to not fall over from the sudden dizziness; the soft touch from [y/n] brought his attention to her, he could sense the worry on her face since feeling dizzy wasn't hidden well.

"Are you alright?" she asked placing her hand on his cheek making him turn towards her more.

"Perfectly, love" he said trying to play it off like he normally did, but he knew he wouldn't be able to lie to her.

"Ignis, your paler than usual; please tell me you didn't skip this months supplies?" she spoke seeing the problem right away .

Ignis just sighed knowing he couldn't make up anything up for her to believe not that he would lie to her anyways; she was the one who first was told by him after a couple of weeks together, he only trusted his friends with the dark truth but he knew she would stay with him even if time was going to be their enemy for years to come.

"Iggy, you can't skip we don't know what would happen if you didn't drink at least once and I don't want to see you get hurt because of it I may not understand what your going through but I'll be damned if I let yourself grow weak" she sighed herself placing both hands on his cheeks running her thumb over the scars on his face.

"I-It just...I don't know how to put it in words, really" he tried speaking but sighed heavily knowing words couldn't describe what he was feeling, how alone he felt now and how alone he'll feel once his friends and his lover is gone forever.

"Its okay, you don't have to talk about right now" she said placing a soft kiss to his lips before pulling her hands away.

Taking the moment to take a small pocket knife out of her jacket; giving her hand a small cut in her palm. Cupping it to let the blood sit there before she raised her hand to Ignis.

"Please, take some" she said softly holding her hand for him to smell the sweetness of her blood.

"Very well" he said smelling her sweet in toxic scent of blood.

Gently taking her hand in his, he brought her palm up to his lips; almost like giving it a sweet kiss to it. Letting his tongue run across the cut stung a bit but she never complained about it, knowing that she could help him however she can. Her blood was the sweetest of them all just like a rare wine that you could only find out of the blue; even though he hated drinking blood, he would never get tired of tasting hers. Feeling it become hot as his tongue touched it, feeling every nerve and pulse from within her body. It was like connecting in a deeper way.

"Thank you" he said once he had his fill of blood.

"Anything for you" she smiled warmly knowing she would do anything for him and he would do the same for her, not knowing that maybe things would change in the blink of an eye.        

Final Fantasy XV One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara