Mirror, Mirror [Future Book]

[A/N: future books won't have a second part to them]

It took hours for the boys to push the regalia all the way to Hammerhead, when it broke down on the highway in the middle of nowhere; Hammerhead wasn't the biggest place you could find but it was the best stop around the highway when you were in a pinch for food or repairs and the boys really needed repairs on the car. Once arriving at Hammerhead, the boys were exhausted from pushing the poor car all the way to the garage that was there and waiting for them to arrive from Ignis calling ahead about the car needing repairs. There they met this girl named Cindy Aurum the mechanic of the garage that she runs with her papa, knowing it was going to cost a pretty penny to fix the car, but papa was teaching the boys a lesson.

The boys just got don eating lunch since they were still waiting for the car to be fixed up, but there was something new by the garage that Prompto noticed once they walked out of the dinner; it was a large four door black jeep style car; it almost looked like a tank with the way it was built, it even had some blue and teal colors flames coming from the front of the hood the wheels hubcaps were a light blue as well. Prompto couldn't help but grab his camera and take a picture of the cool car that was sitting there by the garage.

"Guys check out the car" Prompto said pointing out the car to the other three that were talking about something behind him.

The other's turn their heads, turning their attention to the new vehicle that seemed to pop out of nowhere when they were in the dinner moments ago after they did some hunting around the area.

"Damn, those are some nice wheels wonder who own it?" Gladio spoke up placing a hand on his hip when switching his weight to the other foot from the other.

"Well, we'll have to ask once we spot them" Ignis spoke up fixing his glasses a bit not noticing someone walking up behind them overhearing what they were talking about.

"Turn around and you might find her" the voice of a woman called out behind them, turning around and finding the woman standing behind them with her hands in her pockets chewing on a piece of gum.

She was the almost was the height of Gladio but only came up to his neck, her hair was held in messy pigtails; within the sun her hair was red as a rose not to mention her eyes were a crystal blue, she had some muscle but not too bulky. Her skin was pale but that made her tattoo of lion covering her right leg all the way up to her hip, she wore strapped gloves over her hands, with a black tank top and sleeveless leather jacket; her jean shorts were a bit short and her biker's boots. The outfit left nothing to the imagination to men who would be looking at her.  

"And you are?" Noctis asked with a raised brow having his guard up like the others since she snuck up on them like a ghost in the night.

"Gwenevere, Gwenevere Leonis" she chuckled a bit before giving her name when looking at the four boys whose eyes seemed to widen at the sound of her last name.

"Wait, so your father is th-" Propmto began to speak while Gwenevere blew a bubble and popped it with her teeth giving a glance to Gladio who seemed to cross his arms and smirk at her with a raised eyebrow.