Image 2# How You Met

Noctis

You were the youngest sister of Luna living in Tenebrae was always nice and your childhood was nice to only you were always living in the shadow of your older sister Luna. So you felt a little lonely, that was until you met Noctis who came to Tenebrae; you both hit it off like old friends meeting after years, you both learned a lot about each other and you began to have a crush on the young prince but you hid them when you knew him and Luna would marry one day but you always stayed in touch with him over the past twelve years that passed.

Ignis

You met him during the day they came to Hammerhead, you were a hired hand for Cindy and her paw-paw; you always loved to build things from cars to small weapons in your own garage. You were the first one to greet the boys already in love with their car even taking a liking to Ignis, liking how he talked made your heart flutter. Once the car was repaired you offered to tag along with them incase they broke down again and you would be there to fix them up with your tool box, of course the first one to agree was Ignis.

Prompto

You both were childhood friends in Insomnia, you guys did everything together from fighting to adoring Chocobos.  It was definitely a match made in heaven for sure and everyone knew that; but between you both it still was a friendship but being so close and growing up together things began to change seeing each other differently for sure you knowing your crush on him but kept it secret but he also had a crush on you also keeping it secret as well.

Gladiolus

Your family was very close to the Amicitia family, but you guys never met in person as children; once you both reached the ages of being able to marry both your father's agreed to unit both families between you and Gladiolus that is when you both met with your father's. It was nice meeting him for the first time, he was a gentlemen and respected your wishes. You were the same way with him with the time you both spent together; thankfully your parents agreed to let the wedding take place after prince Noctis' wedding so you both had plenty of time to learn of each other and being with him through out the trip was something you treasured since it brought you both closer together.

Luna

You were he guardian when her parents were busy with kingdom business so you spent most of your time with Luna and enjoyed every moment you had with her, but you always made sure to remind yourself that you were her guardian only if not friend. It was harder when you learned of her engagement to prince Noctis but you made sure she came first before yourself, so you made sure to keep yourself away from her and she always wondered why.

Cor

You were trained by him from the age of six, you had a good skill of fighting and he knew that from the moment he met you outside of the city walls. You were an orphan so he brought you into the city and started training you; you always called him 'sir' or 'master' since that was you thought of him from day one. But during the years of you growing up you couldn't help yourself from thinking differently about Cor he might have been strict but you knew he had a soft spot somewhere under that warrior skin of his. But you knew feeling this way was wrong so you made sure you went on the mission to protect prince Noctis in hopes to forget about these feelings of yours.

Iris

You both were friends in school, she was your only friend since no one else took the time to spend time with you since your family moved from Niflheim to Insomnia; so that was partly the reason why no one wanted to be your friend but that changed when you met Iris who was filled with energy and made you fill happy all the time. And like always years always change things and you had a crush on Iris but never knew to tell her or not since you didn't know if she felt the same or if her family would allow such a thing so you always kept sure your friendship came first.

Cindy

You were traveling with the boys when you guys finally got the car to Hammerhead, meeting Cindy for the first time was interesting; you found her way for words were cool so as you all waited you mostly spent your time talking to Cindy while the boys went off doing things around the area. It was nice talking to her and it made you forget about this big mission of yours so when it was time to go you made sure she had your number for you guys to keep talking which made your heart jump when she liked the idea.