Chapter 24 : Can't find you

No ones POV

The three girls finally sleeping after a long chase, Bianca and Kent took up the mantle to digitally find the footprint of the stalker who is possibly the one that kidnappened Enid. The constant threat of murdering and kidnapping the blonde girl was implied. Wednesday was just caught off guard, they were having a good time and Wednesday wouldn't blame Enid for it but herself for letting her guard down for a moment.

As Bianca and Kent tries to track down the location and IP address of the unknown stalker, a seemingly endless text were receieved by that particular person.

From: Unknown Sender
1:48PM

She's dead the moment you find her. IF you can.

Bianca starred at the screen her eyebrows narrowed down as she looks at the phone. Kent wanted to throw a fit but before the siren could do any damages around his area, Bianca had calmed him down by just giving a glare.

They know what to do but they were worried and afraid that something bad will happen with the wolf, they needed to plan a strategy without causing any heavy damages on both parties.

As Wednesday sleeps uncomfortably with obvious sweats building up on her forehead, she was quickly awaken by a sudden vision.

"Do you think I wanted this to happen? Was I the villian of this story? No! You've taken away so much from me. And I'll take the only thing that can make your heart beat."

An old familiar voice is heard, his face was blurred but Wednesday recognizes blonde girl laying on the ground with a bloody wrist and head.

Wednesday stood there in the middle of the forest unable to move the every inch of her body.

The tall old man was about to struck a blow before she could do anything, she was unable to move. She stands still as she watches her beloved getting murdered in front of her.

She gasps finally going back to her senses, she looked around to see Yoko standing near her

"What was it?" Yoko asks her voice shaking afraid of the outcome of the vision, she knows that Wednesday visions were never good and are mostly to happen.

"Bad." Wednesday mumbles as she felt a tear falling down her cheeks, she moved her hand to touch her face feeling the wet stream of tears.

Yoko quickly leaves the camper trying to hold back hers, she was terrified and angry.

Wednesday didn't let it slide, she didn't want her emotions to take over her it would cloud her mind and would lose focus. She needs to do something as soon as possible, she needed help not just from her friends but also from a family member.

She needs Uncle Fester.

Everyone in their family has a mind of a criminal but her uncle was different, with a long list of criminal record that even her father can't beat, she was sure that Fester would be the answer.

She then follows Yoko outside, pulling out a whistle that can call her raven to send a letter to Fester who is currently on the run due to accidentally burning down a hospital.

"Why the fuck would your stalker just suddently kindap her? Like what did she to them to go on their bad side?" Yoko sniffles wiping off the tears on her eyes.

"We're wasting time here, we shouldn't be staying here we should be following the scent." Wednesday said dodging the question.

"Yeah, but you said it yourself that you can no longer smell her scent." Yoko sighs.

"I know what I said Yoko, she might've been knocked out that's why she weren't able to emit that much trace." Wednesday says as her eyes twitch from annoyance of the conversation that they are having. "Her scent right now is faint, I'll use this to track her."