Chapter 19 : New Jersey

After a weeks has passed by Wednesday is yet again has been receiving non stop texts from the same unknown sender, this hasn't truly bother her most of the time since Enid was not in the frame and isn't getting any mentions but lately the stalker has more to say to about Enid and every text felt like a stab through her heart due to fear.

She never in her life felt fear before, aside from the fact when Enid tried to nail polish her nails to pink and yellow, when both colors doesn't even match.

Wednesday POV

Enid and I have been going around town of Jericho more often together now, sitting in the cafe where Tyler used to work with, then going to the antique shop where Enid and Ajax first started dating, funny as it seems but the town is very small to begin with.

I wouldn't mind taking Enid back to New Jersey with me for her to meet my parents, I am sure that she will love them as much as I do. And going around circles in Jericho is gonna drive me insane although I love the familiarity of the town already but I wouldn't mind going out more often to explore the world and finally ending the story for Viper De La Muerte regarding her final mission and settling down.

__

Enid is now packing her bags and luggage, I'm almost sure she packed the whole room with her and that her mattress is the only item missing. While I on the other hand had packed a few of my important belongings such as my knives and my novels with me, clothes isn't a priority, I have a lot more at home.

A familiar honk is heard outside the balcony and from the sound of it, it seems like Lurch has arrived from school.

While Enid went to the bathroom to finish her touches with make up, this almost lasted a few minutes til I heard a knock to my door. As I open it I see my mother, father and Lurch at the back.

"My little storm cloud!" My exclaimed as he was about to hug me but my mother held his arm stopping him from tracks.

"Hello dear, I have missed you so much. I am glad for your return back to our estate." She said giving me a warm smile almost making me vomit from the site of my parents.

"Hello, mother and father." I greeted with my usual monotone voice, but then Enid had to itervine.

"Be nice to your parents." She said glaring at me, this made my mother and father exchange looks and burts into laughter.

"And this must be Enid." Mother said walking towards Enid with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hello Mrs. Addams." Enid smiles then hugs my mother this made flabbergasted from the sudden gesture knowing my mother doesn't like anyone else touching her aside from father. But I was wrong, mother had accepted the hug by simply hugging her back.

"I like this one Wednesday, we should keep it." Said father I glared at him for making that remark almost reaching at my knife on my leg strap but Enid narrowed her eyebrows at me making me look away.

"Well, chop chop now ladies, New Jersey is a six hour drive and I am sure either of you wants to go home now." Mother said as she pulls away from Enid who was still hugging her, from the look of her eyes it seems like it's something she's been wanting to do with her mother as well.

Lurch came out with all the luggage on his arms and hands, mostly from Enid, she then wrapped her arms around mine as we walk out of our dorm.

We finally got out of school and got greeted by our car.

"Wooah! I didn't know you guys were rich." Enid gasps as she removes her arm around mine to inspect the car infront of her.

"Well it's not much, we were suppose to give it to Wednesday on her 18th birthday but she disapproves." Morticia sighs as she enters and Gomez following her behind.