Chapter 9 : Explanation

The next day.

After 24hrs of non stop raining the horizon has finally lit up once again the beautiful scenary outside Nevermore was better than ever, the hurricane trashing the main gate of the school and basically tree branches that were carried by the winds was on the entrance, it was a perfect Wednesday.

She observed more of her surrounding and noticed three piligrams sneaking in the premesis although, this did not tingle Wednesday interest not unless something was to happen horribly bad again.

Enid's POV

I quickly perked up to the sound of birds chirping and the light of the sun going through the window, it was a perfect weather but later tonight is gonna be full moon again.

I sigh and looked over the bed of Wednesday completely giving me a state of panic, I quickly looked around and hear her familiar voice.

"I'm here Enid." She said she was outside the balcony drinking her coffee and she seems to be enjoying this day.

"You seem happy." I said as I move out of my bed to see Wednesday watching the scenary below us, I noticed the disaster that have struck Nevermore and Wednesday is obviously cheerful for it.

"All students report to the quad."

"All students report to the quad immediately."

The loud speaker was blaring and recently my hearing is getting a bit sensitive.

"That's our queue to start our day Wens." I smiled at her and quickly went inside the room before I hear her complain about me giving her a nickname. I rushed to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower and have my fruity shampoo and soap wash over me.

As soon as I'm done I met with a Wednesday packing her bag up, I don't think I was able to completely thank her for what she did last night.

"Hey Wens, I truly appreciate you for last night, I don't know what I could've done to you if I wasn't able to eat." I said she simply starred at me blankly then smirks

"As if you can devour me." She said

"Uhm.. okay then!" I was quickly flustered by the small girl's comment as if she knew what she's trying to do with me.

Wednesday POV

I completely don't know what I'm doing with her she seem to be taken back whenever I say something to her.

I went inside the bathroom to only smell the stench of death this was enough to kill a grown man, in fact this was enough to kill me.

She's gonna be the reason of my death.

"Sinclair? What did you do to our bathroom!? cyanide can smell better than this." I quickly ran out to get the insecticide to try and cover up the smell of lavendar but before I can spray all over the bathroom she growls at me

"Don't you dare Addams! Yoko and Bianca is gonna visit us later and I wanted the bathroom to smell nice." She growls and her finger nails retract.

I stepped back a bit surprised by her bold move usually if it was another person I would've sprayed this bottle of insecticide to their face and empty it out.

I rolled my eyes and leaned to her.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I leaned in to her ears and whispered I can feel a single strand of her body standing up I smirked and set down the spray.

"You kissed me as if you put a spell on me that night Addams." She said I sat on my bed and laid back

"Or is it just me being unfortunately your mate." I shiver as i said the word mate.

"I hate you." Enid groans and throws a plushie at me she quickly got her bag and went outside of the room.

"Hopefully she would ignore me until I am finally able to figure out who's behind the hurricane." I mutter to myself.

"All students report to the quad."

"All students report to the quad immediately."

I gathered my bag and went outside as well to see hundreds of students coming out to gather at the quad or as I call it the pentagon.

Enid's POV

I understand that she's my mate but I don't fully understand if I actually like the girl or not.

She makes my heart skip a beat, and whenever I am around her she makes me all giddy I know she's cold but she's been very kind to me and actually cares about me and even acknowledges my existance.

"Earth to Enid." I saw Yoko's hand waving around me

"Are you okay? You look a little pale today, was it because of last night?" Yoko asked and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Well I am not understanding what I'm feeling towards Wednesday lately." I frown at the vampire who was also unhappy

"Was it because she's your mate? I know for a fact you should feel the same way towards each other in order for it to work, are you even aware of this information Enid?" She said I suddenly felt an ache in my heart knowing that it's not gonna work

"Maybe that's why I feel like I wanna lash out towards her sometimes and rip her to pieces although I like her presence." I shrugg

"I think you're just overthinking this Enid." She pauses "besides just think about the fact that she cares about you and only you is a bonus point already." She chuckles and wink at me

"But is this alright Yoko? I mean her being my mate? She's a girl and I'm a girl and worse she's not even a werewolf!" I said

"Did your parents even told you how this is gonna work? Or any or the pack at least informed you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, I bit the bottom of my lip to only let out a whimper.

"Oh my fuck." She sighs and pulled me towards the dormitory "Fuck the announcement we need to give you some wolf lessons 101." She said while dragging me.

_____________________________________

A/N: Hello again, I've been editing some previous chapter since I don't really revise it before I even publish it.

Also English isn't my first language, if I made any mistakes please point it out 😭

And lastly I know it looks like its going nowhere with the romance between Wednesday and Enid I really wanna take it slow and besides they did kiss already, taste test

Screach out!