Chapter 13 : bar

The drive along to the bar was loud the girls were singing on the top of their lungs while Enid sang along with them, she held onto Wednesday the whole time they were vibing.

The car then settles down at a big establishment called the red square, it was already filled with mix students and outsiders, clearly this made Wednesday even more unhappy with the situation she's in but she wanted to conduct an experiment towards the wolf.

Wednesday POV

I let go of Enid's hand as I open the door, I walked out and Enid followed by along with Bianca and Kent, I didn't even know he was there in the first place.

We waited for yoko before we even entered the building, I felt a pinky interlock with mine, I looked around to see Enid smiling at me, this woman never fails to dazzle me.

"C'mon girls!" Yoko exclaimed and then entered the establishment Enid wrapped her arm around mine again pulling me along dragging me inside basically.

We were meant with loud music and drunken kids around, this is the second most uncomfortable shit that ever happened to me, I don't think anyone could ever top how Tyler made me so uncomfortable that night.

"Hey, are you okay?" Enid whispered to my ear she was so close that I can feel her lips on the side of my ear, is she teasing me?

"I wanna go back to our room." I replied I like the idea of spending the night with her I also wanna see if Sinclair is gonna show up if I get this close to Enid maybe this calms Enid down if I am around.

"Just relax for now." She mouthed

"Hey you two! Those are our seats the two of you should sit down while I talk to the manager." Bianca shouted since the music was blasting

Enid pulled me to the empty booth that Bianca pointed Yoko and Divina was nowhere to be found while Kent was already at the bar counter chugging down a bottle.

The sight made Enid scrunch her face just by the scent of alcohol she almost wants to puke, I forgot how her nose can be so sensitive sometimes.

"You ignored me then suddenly here ee are hanging around like nothing happened." She said

"I'm sorry Enid, I have no excuse for you." I said she then played with the hem of my jacket

"Did I do something wrong to you Wens?" She questioned still looking down and playing with my jacket her nickname towards me surprised me, I never got a nickname from anyone else before, I am not even sure if I wanna allow this.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong I had something personal going on and I didn't want you to be bothered by it." I said removing her hands on my hem and grabbing her hand intertwining it

She looked at me and gave me the purest smile I have ever seen, as if she didn't wanna murder me last few nights ago.

"Here you go guys!" Bianca exclaimed as the waiter settles down some different types of bottles of rum and vodkha shot glasses and lastly a pizza with steak.

Enid eyes glistened seeing the steak right in front of her, I let go of her hand for her to grab her food instantly.

"Settle down Enid, this is for everyone." Divina said

Enid grumbles then looks at me with her puppy eyes.

"How much is the steak anyways?" I groaned asking Divina

"I think it was $25 or $30." She said I didn't know it was cheap

"Okay, then get like a family serving? Something that will fill this pup her stomach and you guys as well." I shrugged