Chapter 2 : Welcome back

The Next day...

Wednesday POV

I can't believe yesterday passed by faster than a bullet I sigh as I slowly unpack all of my beloved belongings into my desk, Enid Sinclair hasn't come yet, after the conversation we had yesterday. I am sure she's going to be just fine and tho I love other people being miserable and in pain I wouldn't love the idea of being pinned on the wall by Sinclair.

I sigh as I continue to dismember my belongings, the weather today is horrid I can see the streaks of sunlight passing through the window pane, it shows a hint of an upcoming storm any time soon, that is probably the reason why there was no network service.

I am lost with my thoughts..

"Howdy! Roomie!" I was deafen by the sound of Enid rushing into our dorm. She looks pale today this color suits her most.. She stood by the window with a smile of a puppy her grin just shows how much the two of us are opposite, showing this type of emotion just shows weakness to any living creatures.

"You should stop staring at Enid." A familiar voice perks in, Yoko goes inside setting down Enid's other luggage she seem to have carried more with her.

"I wasn't staring it is more like, observing in disgust at bright colors." I shrug as much as I wanna continue typing down my novel, I am in fact a bit intrigued with Sinclair's current heat symptoms, it is best not to be around her to be able to avoid it.

"Thanks Yoko! I'll take it from here." Enid giggles

"I'll see you tomorrow at our second class then." Yoko sighs out a relief after putting one of Enid's bag on the floor, Yoko waves goodbye to her and to me as well.

"You seem to be zoning out more than usual." Enid came close to me her eyes fixiated to mine

"You seem to be stepping into my boundary again." I said as she pulls me into a hug, I feel the pressure with her arms wrapped around me.

I may have gave in by hugging her last year out of comfort, but this time she may be getting a little too comfortable with me, this is getting out of hand.

I gently pushed her away she looked confused as I pushed her off of me.

"Still not a hugger after hugging me last year." She smirks

"Hugging makes me want to put a bullet into my head right now." I said

"Well, I miss you too Adams." She blows me a kiss then winks at me disgusting

"Enid, but how is your symptoms lately with you being in heat." I asked of course out of curiousity.

"Is this out of curiousity or you care more about me." She said I was stunned and didn't know what to say afterwards, do I actually care for her?

"Well, there isn't much but I often shapeshift but not as an all out wolf, basically I get the ears and the tail only." She giggles, I watch her put out all of her stuff plushies around her side.

It's like watching a rainbow giving birth to different types of colors.

"Other than that, my dad had to put a muzzle on me to stop me from howling every other night, so other wolfs wouldn't come for me." She giggles again as she brought out the muzzle and some chains, no wonder Yoko was having a hard time bringing her stuff.

"Does this mean I need to help you with constraining yourself at night?" I asked now that thinking about it more this is actually extreme, or I like the thought of chaining up Sinclair to her bed

"Looks like it." She smiles as she continue to sort out more of stuff, something feels off. And I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

"Well you do you Sinclair, I'm gonna take a bath." I took some clothes out of my cabinet and went ahead to the bathroom.

I lay down my clothes on the shelves making sure they won't get wet, I heard some noises outside I guess Enid is making a mess, like she does all the time.

Enid POV

I watch Wednesday go to the bathroom, I can't help myself I wonder what Wednesday look like under me.

I hurriedly went to her bed and lay my body to spread my scent all around marking this area as my territory and soon Wednesday herself! I grin with the thought of Wednesday being mine.

"This isn't enough." I mutter to myself "I want more of you." I bit my lip and quickly jump out off of her bed, I tidy it up a little so she wouldn't notice that I just laid on it

"This is wrong Enid! I already have Ajax with me! He is supposed to be my mate but how come I don't have this urges towards him but I have it towards her!" I scream whispered my thoughts out loud hopefully she wouldn't hear me.

"Are you okay in there Enid?" I heard Wednesday from the bathroom, I need to contain myself. I need more information regarding this heat course!

I quickly went to the side of our room and settled myself, I can hear the door on the bathroom unlocking, this is making me excited I can't contain myself!

___________________________________

A/N: hopefully you guys enjoyed this part of the chapter! I may be doing some updates everyday. Can't let go of the ideas that is currently into my mind right now.

Anyway! THIS IS SCREACH see y'all next chapter. 🔪