Chapter 21 : Heat of the moment

TW: Smut ahead brace yourself.

Wednesday POV

"Fuck it's that time of the month again." I whisper to myself as I watch Enid gorgeously look around my room, I felt like she's teasing me and is inviting me but are those just my assumptions or is my head being clouded by Enid's scent all over me again.

I gaze at the beautiful girl right in front of me, Enid wearing short skirt is not really helping too.

"I love your family." She says she can be officially part of my family once she's mine to begin with.

"You're welcome to be a part of my family." I say closing the door behind me, it's been awhile since I longed her touched, we've been warned that if we were to do it again our dorm room we would get separated. Of course I didn't want that.

"Hope you'll enjoy your stay." I mumble towering over the girl who's sitting on my bed leaning closer to her as our nose brush against each other, our lips closing in together.

She pulls me closer as I smell her pheromones now covering mine, it was the scent I've been longing for awhile now.

I licked my lips as I pin her down to my bed making a squeak sound on the floor

No one's POV

So much for not being together but already feeling each others touch and can't get enough of it.

They wanted a silent space where they can do the deed luckily for Enid, Wednesday room was sound proof so even though she scream her name as much as she wants not a single sound is coming out of the room.

Wednesday hand lingers around Enid's exposed skin, making her wince with everytime she touchers her.

Although Enid no longer feels her heat, she can feel Wednesday's, Enid made sure to exchange her own pheromones over Wednesday as well. Then the room started to smell like death, sweet vanilla and sex.

"You've been silent the whole time, I didn't know you were needy this way." Enid whispers on Wednesday ear almost making her precum under her boxers.

"School didn't wanna hear you." Wednesday groans, pushing Enid to the bed again she now sits on top of her while removing her jacket revealing her toned body once more, making Enid bite her lips at the sight of Wednesday.

"I could get use to this." Enid hums as Wednesday leans in to the girl to passionately kiss her, their tongue sliding on each other, sucking the taste of love out on another.

Enid then gracefully removes her shirt while Wednesday patiently waits and watches her mate getting ready.

As the shirt was removed over her head, Enid's calm blue eyes turned into a stormy dark blue hue, which made Wednesday love the sight of it, her eyes now fixiated on Enid's bare chest, leaning towards it kissing it gently moving towards her shoulder then to her neck.

This made Enid moan when Wednesday kissed her sensitive spot on her neck, gripping on Wednesday exposed shoulder.

Wednesday then now stands on the floor pulling Enid's torso towards her making Enid flinch, Wednesday then gently removes her skirt, her hand wondering to her thigh then to her underwear, it's visible to the naked eye to how wet Enid was making Wednesday lick her lips.

"Wednesday..." Enid moans it was like a classical music to Wednesday listening to Enid say her name through her teeth..

Her now exposed flower is welcoming Wednesday, she leans in kissing the hooded clit then licking it gently like it was vanila ice cream below her tongue. This made Enid gasped through air as she pushes down Wednesday head making her suck the juices outside of her opening.