Chapter 15 : Confession

The girls were heavily drunk and in need of rest they fumbled outside the bar laughing and giggling. Wednesday who was sober took Yoko's keys and went to the car and took her bag pack she figured that if they were gonna take a rest somewhere it was most likely in a lake nearby or the cemetery and that necessities are needed for the trip to be able for them to sober up.

The night was awfully peaceful since it was already past midnight the stars had covered the horizon while clouds covered the moon hiding the moonlight.

As the small girl looked for her bag pack that was prepared for camping, she felt a tall shadowy figure behind her, she quickly grabbed her Rambo knife that was strapped on her boot, and tackled the tall figure knocking them to the ground.

Wednesday grip to her knife was tighten as the familiar eyes landed on her it was  displeasing to look at

It was Xavier's.

Wednesday POV

"You know damn well not to do that to me." I said while my knife is on his throat. "I could've easily killed you." I hissed digging my knife onto his throat as he whimper below me. 

"I'm sorry! I was worried about you." He cries as he try and wiggle his way out of Wednesday.

"I don't need you to worry about me, I can take care of myself and them." I said  looking at the girls by the door, Enid watching me from afar with an angry look.

I loosen my grip and let Xavier go below me, he quickly got up and cleaned himself up, I still pointed my knife at Xavier to terrorize him even more.

"You just haven't been replying to my text lately, and I was worried about you that's all." He said I just starred at him blankly

There was no need for me to speak another word, the headache that I have right now makes me wanna punch this guy right in front of me to let out a steam, but Enid is watching and is already walking her towards us. 

"Look Xavier, I am with her and she is safe with me. Last time I remembered you weren't there when Wednesday was almost killed." Enid growls at Xavier she then held my arm and frowns at the site of Xavier now standing in front us.

(A/N: 🧍🏻)

"Well I was locked in a cop car." He mumbles technically that was my fault but I was glad he wasn't around for a few days when I got him locked up. Do I feel guilty about it? No. 

"Cause you didn't have the power to escape. While I on the contrary can protect Wednesday with my life at all cost." She said then pulls me closer to her removing the small gap that we have from each other, I can see her eyes glowing with a hint of red covering her blue oceanic eyes.

I smell blood lust, this isn't Enid anymore. 

"You should go Xavier, I am good trust me and the girls and I are about to set up camp to enjoy the rest of the time we have until school comes by again, so you can go now." I said I held Enid's hand to calm her down her hardened expression towards him has soften when I grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry." She said then pulls me to a hug. "I really hate it when rusty musty crusty guys like him are around you." She sniffles

"I do too, now let's go back to the girls we'll spend a night at a nearby lake I know within this premises." I said as I pulled out the heavy bag and hoisted in my back. 

_________________________________________

The walk wasn't too far tho the girls were stumbling and murmuring from behind, I can already sniff the pure air around me as we walk pass by the trees around us.