"You know we'd never push you, Eden. The moment you don't like something we'll stop." Jericho reassures me.

"We can try.." Though I'm still feeling unreasonably shy at the idea.

"If you're sure." Damien says a little too excitedly.

I smile at him and nod my head, and just like that both men are on me again.

Jericho kisses my neck from behind as he reaches around to squeeze and play with my breasts as Damien quickly brings his head between my legs, instantly going for my clit.

I wasn't expecting him to begin licking me so hungrily as I lean my head back against Jericho to moan loudly.

Jericho keeps one hand on my breast and moves the other one slowly upwards until it's wrapped around my throat before gripping my chin gently, forcing my head forward again.

"Watch Damien as he licks you, Eden." Jericho growls out.

I swear his words have some kind of effect on me as I feel my orgasm building rapidly, my moans growing louder as I begin to squirm without meaning to.

Just before I reach my peak Damien stops.

My eyes snap open angrily, wondering why my mates denied me my orgasm.

"Why did you sto-" My words are cut off as Damien shoves his tongue as deep within my dripping folds as he possibly can.

"Oohhh.." I moan out in satisfaction at the feel of Damien's tongue inside me.

"I told you to watch, Eden. You don't get to cum until you watch Damien lick you." Jericho growls out again as he begins rubbing his cock against my ass.

I obey, opening my eyes to look down at Damien as he licks my slit with a smirk on his face. His eyes seem to darken as they meet mine, somehow watching him lick me is almost too much, it's overwhelming.

I bite my lip to hold back more moans as Damien brings me closet to an orgasm.

He better fucking let me finish I swear..

I watch as Damien brings a hand to each of my thighs, spreading my legs as he runs his hot tongue up and down, seeming to savor the taste of me.

Damien pulls back slightly before bringing the tip of his tongue to my clit, causing a shock of pleasure to course through me as my back arches and I moan so loudly it almost becomes a scream.

"Damien! Please! Don't stop!"

Jericho chuckles darkly in my ear as I scream out. "You like the feeling of our power coursing through you, don't you?"

"Yes!" I scream out, unashamed to admit how much their touch affects me when they share their fire with me in such a way.

Damien presses his tongue harder against my clit as my orgasm rushes through me as I cry out.

As soon as I'm done Damien is face to face with me, crashing his lips against my own, allowing me to taste myself.

While Damien kisses me I feel Jericho grab my leg and reposition it so he can push into me.

"Oh! Jericho!" I cry out as his massive cock fills me slowly, stretching me around him.

He fucks me gently for a moment before pulling out, only to be replaced by Damien as he thrusts his massive cock into me. "Damien!"

He slows his pace for a moment, and I'm about to question why when I feel Jericho's finger at my ass. "Hey!" I jolt in surprise, only to be met by deep laughter from both men.