“Umm-- actually, I've postponed it's date.” she said in a small voice.

“Why?” he asked.

“I am not yet ready for it.” she mumbled.

“Ah, okay. Take your time cutie.” he smiled while patting her head. “Why are you so small Sumi?”

“What do you mean by I'm not small.” she replied back with a pout.

“You are. You are smaller than Jimin hyung. Small and cute.” he said giggling.

“Yahh, I'm not small. You're just really tall.” she said sternly, trying to act tough but failing in every way possible.

“Ohho Sumi, I haven't known you personally for a long time but I feel like you've always been a part of my life. You little cutie. Plus you're younger than me which made you our little Maknae..” he said and then when realisation hit him he whisper-shouted, “ Yahh how dare you take my place?”

Her low lip wobbled as she thought that Jungkook is getting angry at her for taking Taehyung away from her.

“Kookie-- I'm.. I'm.. really sorry. I didn't know anything.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to.. I just..” she started rambling but he cut her off.

He hugged her from the side and said, “Sumi, why are you crying? Don't cry. It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you.”

“But you just said that I took your place. I'm sorry I didn't knew anything.” she said looking at him with her teary eyes.

“It's okay. I was just joking. I'm okay to not be the Maknae anymore.” he said.

“What? Not being the Maknae anymore?” she asked him with confusion.

“Yes, I'm not the Maknae of our group anymore.” he said.

“Why?”

“Because you are Pabo.” he said.

“Oh.” I'll give you your position back. She thought.

“Where's Taehyung?” she asked him.

“Hyung went to buy something. He'll be coming back.” he said.

“Do you want something to eat?” she said.

“No, I'm full.” he said.

“Okay, you must be tired. Go take rest and call me if you need anything.” she said.

“Okay Eomma.” he said while chuckling.

“I'm not your Eomma, Kookie.” she whined.

“But you sure act like one.” he said and got up from the floor extending his hand for her to take.

She took his hand and sat up on the couch. “I'll wait for Taehyung.”

“Okay.” he said and was about to leave for his room when her voice stopped him.

“Kookie.” she called him.

He turned back and said, “Yes Sumi?”

“Is it difficult?” she said.

“What?” he asked her.

“Letting go of your love?” she asked him.

“It's the most difficult thing in the world.” he replied back.

_

Taehyung came back home after an hour. He saw Sumi sleeping on the couch. He smiled to himself and tried to pick her up to take her to the room when she suddenly woke up and looked at him with an unreadable expression.

“Tae.” she mumbled in her sleepy voice.

“Hello Sumu.” he spoke slowly. “Let's go and sleep in the room, yeah?” she nodded her head and stood up and they went to their room.

Taehyung quickly took a shower while Sumi waited for him outside.

When he came out, she smiled at him and patted on the bed beside her to sit.

He sat beside her and passed her a warm smile.
“What's up?”

“Nothing much just usual stuff.” she said.

“Okay, so how are you feeling now? He asked her.

“Good, I'm good.” she said.

She slowly put her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him and slowly said, “Tae. please hug me tightly.”

He wrapped his arms around her and they stayed silent for a few minutes when Taehyung spoke, “Sumi? What has happened to you? What's bothering you? Please talk to me.”

“Not-- nothing.” she replied.

“Don't lie. You're hiding something. Please tell me.” he said with desperation clearly visible in his voice.

“Tae?” he slowly mumbled.

“Yes baby.” he replied.

“Please make love to me.” for the last time..

TBC

_

First and foremost, there will be no smut in the next chapter so please don't curse me. 🥺

Alsoo, I wrote this chapter yesterday but I was heartbroken due to some reason so I didn't upload it.
Then, I thought of uploading it today sooner than right now butttt, shirtless Jeon Jungkook happened!!!! So yeahh!!

Here I'm, hehe! I'm writing the next chapter right now so it'll be up in a few hours or by tomorrow morning!!

Please comment and let me know how it is????

I'll see you again in the next chapter!

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Author.