Ch8 Connection With Art

As I am a very sincere student and also passionate artist I was given the responsibility to make a birthday card for principal's birthday. I did most of the job on my own on previous night but some detailing were left and I took James' help for that.
That day I brought my red basket and some required stationary to school. We got a free lecture in class as everyone went for sports. It was me and him the whole class. Trust me we didn't had much work to do and the situation was way too awkward for me to handle. We completed the card by sticking the flowers on it. Rest all was done and we had plenty of time so James said " Why don't we outline this with white colour" I was like" cool but we cannot trust your whitener, we can run out of ink anytime." He is like " You don't trust me? or what?" On which my mind was like *I only trust you the most* but i said " No its not about you..its about your whitener." But he did what he wanted to and on halfway the ink ran out and I was like as I already told you. His innocent, cute and sweet smile with those teary eyes was something I saw at that time as he complained about his whitener. I said " Nevermind I will fix it" to which he said " You have to fix this because I am not going to." Yeah, he is cute and sigma at the same time. I anyhow fixed this. While I was fixing this I could notice that he was trying to poke my feet with rounder as he was irritating and distracting me. At first I ignored but then I said " Don't do this for god's sake don't." Then we had our casual funny fights and I threw a sealed bottle of glue on him but he dodge through it. He tried to hit me with his bottle full of water but unfortunately the cap opened and the water went on his pants. I was happy as hell I was laughing and teasing him I said " Look at your pants, it feels like you have peed in your pants " He said, " Shut up! look at the card he said. *smirking*" "Oh no..what the hell did you do, idiot" he was laughing at my reaction and I was trying to dry out the card and we fixed it. Am so proud of myself but then it was time for revenge. I was running behind him in the whole class to hit him for what he did. He used his weapon the card. I caught him as he was tired. The scene was like he was standing in front of me at distance of approx 15 centimeters but he held the card in his hand in such a way that it was protecting his upper body and he was challenging me " Now come, hit me if you can." Now if he challenges me this way, I am not gonna set myself back. I hit him on the wrong spot of every boy the weakness of every boy. Now I took the card from him as he fell on the ground. I offered him my hand for support but he said in a painful shrieky voice " nevermind I will manage" I was murmuring " I didn't even hit that hard" unexpectedly he heard this and said " But the place where you hit was...", "I am sorry.." I said with grief in my voice. He was going out of class and me being stupid I asked "where are you going? wait take me along" He said, " Am going to washroom, you idiot." I was so embarrassed like anything. He came back and we again started fighting and he hit me with his i card on my thumb and the voice of it was so loud that he regretted it. " Oh..no no no I am so sorryyy I didn't mean to hit that hard." That guy said sorry atleast 50 times in that moment which left me laughing on him. He said, " You got hurt so bad and you're laughing like an idiot?" I said " Yes ofcourse, look at your face you are acting funny." He blushed. I was so awkward. Then we talked about some serious things like our families, background and stuff like that. I was standing near the class window while he was tieing his laces. He came from back on the other end of the window, he pushed the window knowing my hand was rested at the other end and I got hurt. I cursed him so bad at that moment. Then he just showed off his naughty, sarcastic and bad boy vibes smirk. I was irritated. Then he asked " Do you have anything to eat?" as he rested himself on his chair near window. I said " I do but it's not allowed to eat in lecture hours." to which he said " Do you see any teacher here?" "No" and then I realised that yeah we can have something. Then we had some food from my lunch box and then when i was packing it back in my bag. When I turned around I didn't see him. I was panicked " Where are you James.." Then I saw his spooky expression from outside the window. Not to forget we were on 3rd floor. He was standing and having fun between the window glass and the railling. I was so scared. " Come in at once..dude you will get hurt and how am I supposed to deal with that then?" He had that puzzled expression that said *what did you say* At this moment I knew I fucked up. I tried to cover it up as he didn't knew about my feelings so me showing this care and the deal thing would be inconvenient. " a..am..I mean if you get hurt then teacher will scold me only because I know you will blame me." I tried to cover up. " Yeah ofcourse I will blame you" he said. Then I asked him " can I open your tiffin?" and I didn't wait for answer I checked his tiffin and had something from it and I said "nice food. " He was out of window and he didn't cared that I had food from his lunch box. "What is there today for lunch ?"he asked. I answered to his question and then he finally came back in to eat. Then again our friendly fights the never ending fights were sparked. So as I was running behind him again to hit him he tripped on someone's bag and fell down in front of me legit I was an inch apart. I laughed at him...and I was standing as he was lying on the floor again. Now he showed off his smirk and as I as bending he tried to kick me on my face but I was smart enough and my reflexes were good enough to save me and I gave him that victory smile. But this guy is not the one who would accept the situation. As I was trying to walk out from there he tried to stretch his leg so that I trip down but I didn't, I had support of the table and the disappointment on his face was sweet. "Shitt.." he said. I gave a victory smile. Then everyone arrived back in the class and we were all set to hand this card over to principal as a birthday wish. Out of my reflexes I landed my arm on his shoulder and I didn't realise it was him. We had an eye contact and that weird expression we exchanged and I took of my hand as he laughed on my embarrassment. I was so embarrassed and so freaked out but he seemed not to care about it he was chill and that's what I like in him. As we gave the card to our principal, he took all the credit and was teasing me at our way back to class. I was so angry like I can imagine myself looking like an angry bird. I did all the hard work and he took the credit and he was even taunting me on this. I swear he could have died by my hands that day only if I wasn't in love with him.
This was the day I realised that whatever I feel for him is not something that he was supposed to know. I decided to never tell him about my feelings as he was a chill going person who is always in his mood and his thoughts. Knowing my feelings for him won't matter him alot but it would affect me. Somewhere or someday in life I want his attitude I want to adapt the kind of attitude he has in my life but I know it is impossible because at the end of the day he is James and I am Vera. :)