Ch2 A Small Break

After the stressful annual examination of 8th standard we had holiday for about a week or more. I wanted to approach James but I was scared even though I had his contact number but I was not ready to ever text him.

Days went by and we had our common class group on Chatsapp. One night there was an heated argument in the group between James and me. I don't know what I did I was furious and I didn't realise that I was actually talking to him.

Later I texted him personally and asked him " Do you have crush on anyone?" to which he replied "No, but why are you asking?" now I was anxious a lot more than I expected from myself I didn't knew how to reply to that question. I ended up saying "Just like that". We had a small conversation about topics like cars or our favourite youtubers. We had a little argument as we were talking and trust me I was the happiest person alive on the earth, but I didn't realise when that little argument turned into a conflict between us and we ended up blocking each other.

It was my first love and the first time I felt something different for someone and I didnt knew that ego does not work in this case. He blocked me and so did I. Later I realised love does not work this way. It was a different experience for me and I really wished to apologize to him but I had no means to.

This was the day I realised that where there is love there is no ego. I realised how it disturbed our so called friendship.

Days passed and I was just in guilt of what I did. I talked about this with Vanna too. Then I got an idea of approaching him on any other social media platform and so I texted him on Photogram. " I apologise for my behaviour" were the words I told him. "Its ok" is what he said and here we had a new journey of becoming friends through social media.