Ch3 A New Beginning

The first day in 9th standard was very exciting as well as scary. I was shivering with the fear of losing James due to the section partition. The announcement was made and i had my fingers crossed hoping we had a same section.

Guess what! We were in same section and so was my BFF Vanna. The happiness on my face was notable by everyone. I was hoping for a new journey from that day, unlike any other person I did not have any plans.

Days went by and I still never talked to him though my friends did but I was always the one looking at him in the silence. When I hear his voice, my heart goes silent I feel my every heartbeat. 

I still don't know if he had any idea about my feelings but I was sure he didn't care to know. I was a random person in his life not even a friend I guess.

Side by side, I was making new friends in new class. This was the time I met a new person in my life her name was Mabel. At first I thought she was a nerd but as i spent more time with her I realised she was a nice person. We three- Vanna, Mabel and me became best friends since then. Vanna has always been the best part of my life and so did our friendship. Gradually, everyone had an idea about my feelings for James - this scared me for untold reasons. I wanted to keep it private but I clearly failed in it.

In front of everyone else, I was a chill and happy person with a good sense of humour. But in front of him I was as bewildered as a deer in front of headlights. My whole world would be on pause.