Mission 18- Jail Break

Update- Added drawing.

X years ago... (ch.3)

        Her head was pounding as she regains consciousness on the cold concrete. She can hear gun shots. She hears that Bat cry out, "Shadow, gun!". Hecat in a anger filled rage pulls herself up. She stumbles over to the other members of the Racine. She trips and falls into the mud, the smell of gas filled her noise. She gets up again and braces a rifle on the hood of a SUV. Looking through the sites she gets her crosse hairs on the blacking hedgehog. She takes a deep breath preparing herself... Her eyes fill with shock, however when she sees what's in his hand.  "EVERYONE GET THE HELL BACK!!" Hecat orders over the guns firing.

       The crack and boom of their vehicle erupted into flames. Hecat is thrown backwards in the blast. She howls and cries in pain as she rolls her face around in the ground.

Present time- ish...

        The dark hedgehog struggles against his restraints, as he thrashes around in the chair, while his captors sprayed him down with a fire hose. The freezing water chilled him to the bone. As he gasps for air and shivers after the pounding from the water pressure. 

       "Now, Agent Hedgehog." His Racine interrogator asked. "Who is the mole called, "Kid"?.. How much has he given GUN?" 

        They have been interrogating him for what had to been days now. He had only arrived in the region for 3 days, late October, when they done a smash and grab at his motel room. Pricks gassed him out, he should be angry by that, but they done it with such precision and accuracy he was impressed. Shadow *coughs* up some water. Shadow glares at the interrogator with a monstrous gleam that makes his captor flinch in intimidation. Causing him to be hosed down more.

     ~   Shadow squints his eyes to the blinding lights around him, keeping him awake. He needs to hold on. He needs to hold out, until its time. He's started a mental clock now. Knowing roughly how long they will stay on one method to break him, first day was Waterboarding. Next was physical beatings, Noise sensitivity abuse. Now they're trying exhaustion. 

    ~   He feels around the cuffs that are holding him. He's sore from not being able to move freely. '24 hours a day. 16 hours interrogators, on rotation. The one with Mange said he couldn't be here Wednesday, because of his daughter's Quinceanera, which is why he didn't show up today. Which is why I got the green horn.' Shadow thinks to himself.

        "Welcome back, Agent Hedgehog." A Racine member taunted, as he entered through the only way out. "Care to tell us, who you are today? and what you were here for?" The Racine member stabs him with a Taser-baton. Shadow cries out in pain as bolts of chaos energy shoot out from him into the panels on the floor. Today they were trying electrocution.

        The Racine member finally pulls the blood-soaked baton out from him. He takes in sharp breaths. 'That would make today... DAM! I missed the dinner at Vanillas, Rouge is going to kill me.' The Racine member walks around in circles around him, twirling the baton. He grunts and chokes out some sounds. "Ch-ine." The dark hedgehog said with his face down.

        The Racine member gins triumphantly. "That is more like it. So, who are you?" Shadow grunts and gurgles, only speaking in a low whisper. "What was that?" The Racine member lean down Infront of him. His hot breath breathed against his ear. *CHOMP!!RIIIIIP?!?!?!* 

        The Racine SCREAMS out in pain as he fell back on his side, one hand holding the blood on the side of his head. Shadow has blood around his mouth as he spits out the interrogators ear. Two guards outside the locked door quickly opened it, to the sound of their comrade crying out in pain and fear. They stop and stare at the site, as Shadow stared them down from his chair, while the other rolled around in his own blood. They just stood there as the glowing eyes of a chained predator stared them down.