Chapter 14.5- Hope's day.

(This is what Hope Kintobor was doing while Shadow and Rouge were doing in Ch. 14.)

GUN'S rehabilitation center...

          "Come on Hope. Just three more." The Physical therapist encouraged Hope Kintobor as she finished her physical therapy. "Good job! It may not seem like much, but you've really came a long way Hope." The Therapist told her.

          Hope smiles sheepishly, "Thanks... so do you think I'll be able to walk soon again?" The therapist shares the same sheepish smile. "There is always the possibility of recovering. But you know how damaged your Primary Motor Cortex is Hope. The fact that you ONLY lost your legs is a testament itself."

          Hope rubs her thigh, after getting back into her wheelchair, knowing her therapist is right. Hope still smiles hopefully, "You did say there is always the possibility." It has been months since Hope became wheelchair bound, ever since the experiment problem (ch.11). She still had some feeling in her legs, but very little, that's why she's always rubbing her thigh, to have some kind of sensation in her legs.

          "Enough with this low talk. When's that boyfriend of yours showing up, today?" The therapist asked with a smile. Hope blushes madly. "Marcos isn't my boyfriend. He's just a really good friend, who's been helping me through this." Hope defended. Since day one of this she could count on Marcos for help. He's been there for almost all of her sessions, use to carry her up the stairs to her lab before she got ramps installed and such. The only thing he does not do is help her change and bath, which is what Rouge had done.

          "Well in THAT case, you NEED TO." The therapist suggested. "Just from experience working here, any guy who goes the lengths he's been going for you, is sometimes someone who doesn't just want to be, "just good friends' '... You understand what I'm saying dear?" The therapist asked. Hope rolled her chair down the hall, having the thought of Marcos stuck in her head now.

          'Does Marcos really want to be more than friends? Does he really think of me like that?' Hope thought to herself as a soft blush formed. "HEY THERE, HOT WHEELS!" Hope looks towards the voice to see none other than Marcos waving at her. The Wolf Mobian, Marcos, began doing silly poses, and she laughed with him.

          "So, how was your session today?" Marcos asked.

          "Great. My doctor said I've improved." She tells him. "That's great! We should celebrate." He offers. "How about Italian, or BBQ?" Hope blushes at how cute he can be. "Thanks but I need to get back to my lab to repair OMEGAs systems." "They can deliver. Come on... I'll race you." He teased.

          ~ Helping Hope into her lab wheelchair; reason why it has hydraulics, as they eat with OMEGA'S company.

         Marcos kills the silence. "So, where's the rest of Team Dark?" He asked taking another bite. Hope finished running OMEGA'S systems, "They've been on a mission somewhere, doing some undercover work."

          "Can't talk about it?" He asked. "Can't talk about it." She replied. It returned to another silence. Omega was in the process of rebooting so it was just them. Marcos clears his throte, "So I heArd you haven't been able to go do things latly..." Trying not to sound aquord, because of the reason. "So, maybe if you like I could tag along and help you out when, you want to go out. Maybe..."

          Hope was glad the food was a little spicy or else her blush would be obvious. Those weird thoughts put in her head, were now making it hard to talk to him. "Sure! * clears throught* Sure, I wouldn't mind. There's this movie I wanted to go see... Maybe we could do that?"

          The two friends smile in agreement on their planed "date" to go see a movie.