Ch. 2- Mr. & Mrs. Mink

The two spies then ran over their altered covers now. Same ID as before but now they're a "married" couple now, in order to have a reason to mingle with their targets. The only question is, how will this affect their work?

          Rouge and Shadow, cover names are Chela (Rouge) and Terios (Shadow) Mink, married couple on vacation. Rouge is wearing a flattering white bikini with gold detailing, and a light towel around the side of her waist. Rouge sees Sammantha sunbathing, "Okay I'm going to catch some sun. I like some Caviar, honey~." "Alright... sugar. I got some work to set up, before long." Shadow tells her in code, for finding Andraes and bugging their room. "Oh, come on honey. Were supposed to be relaxing, not working." Rouge wanted to have a little fun with this before Shadow left. "It won't take too long." Shadows a little mad that she's playing like this. "Fine. Just don't be like on our anniversary. Now, get your a** to work sexy!" Rouge yells out and slaps Shadows butt with a loud smack before walking over to the pool chair next to Sammantha.

          "Hey, Mac." Shadow greets the Cabana boy. "I need to get some work done, but could you send some Caviar and your nieces bubbly to my wife over there." Shadow says as he points to Rouge. The Cabana boy whistles, "Wow. Nice man, how you get a girl like that?" "I'll tell you when I figure that out." Shadow tells him. While the Cabana boy is not looking, Shadow changes the chair number from 6, Rouge, to 8.

Rouge's POV.

          Rouge stretches herself out in the pool chair, sunbathing. The Cabana boy walks up with the tray, "Here you go madam." The Cabana boy says to Samantha. "I didn't order this." She tells the boy. "It was from your husband." Samantha laughs at this, "No. There's no way he, would do this." That was Rouge's que, "Oh. I'm sorry, I think that's for me." Rouge takes the pad and writes her name down on the bill, and hands it back to the boy. "Wow. Caviar and Champagne. He does this sort of thing often?" Samantha asked, Rouge. "Not often, he's doing this to apologize for working on our vacation." Rouge tells her.

          "Your's a work alcoholic, too?" Samantha asked. "Tarios, has always been that way. On our last anniversary he let his job come first over the night I had set for us together; I was so mad that he never showed I thru 1/2K bottle of Red Wine at the knucklehead." Rouge tells her. "Wow. Was it the first time you two fought?" "No. But we always made up afterwards... Oh, let me introduce myself. Mrs. Chela Mink." Rouge tells her. "Samatha-, Mrs. Smith" Samantha had a worried look when she spoke and she looked around when she did. Rouge didn't know why but she felt sorry for the girl. "Um, there's so much of this. Would you care to join me?" Rouge hands her a Champagne glass, as they smile. "To, being the better halves of our complex relationships." Rouge toasted. "I can Toast to that." Samantha said. *cling*

Shadow's POV.

          Shadow had made it to Cottonfield's room, to plant a bug. Electrical outlets are the most ideal place to plant one. They're well concealed, and if you know how to wire one in without burning it out you have a continual source of power. Also pick a place where they will talk most, but it doesn't hurt to plant more than one. Shadow gets done and he uses some colored white out to reseal the outlet cover with.

          Shadow is in one of the other rooms when the door opens. 'Sh*t.' Cottonfield and another man came into the room. "I just had to come back and get my wallet, Cerge." Andraes complained. "You should have took it ith you." Cerge said. He sounded like a mix of Hungarian and Romanian. "Do you really have to check the room again? Look, the housekeeper hasn't shown up yet." Andraes says. Shadow hears a *Slap*, presumably Cerge hitting Andraes. "This is for your protection." Cerge says. Shadow does his best to stay hidden. He is currently dangling off the side of the windowsill. 'Hurry up!' Shadow thought as he started to slip a little. 'Don't look down. Don't look down! Why did he have to be on the 8th floor?!' Shadow panicked in his head. After hearing the door to the room closing, he waited a few minutes before claiming back in, he eminently threw up into the toilet from his phobia of heights.