Mission 14- Topez (1/2)

(Sorry it took a while to post this chapter, its like the 16 re-write. I just liked the idea for this chapter. Part 2 has more action in it, and am currently working on.)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTIANS THE MENTION OF DRUGS AND ADDICTION.)

Location: Pele Island...

        Shadow the Hedgehog and another Agent are staking out in a motel room on the fourth floor, overlooking the tropical landscape. "I don't like this." Shadow says flatly.

        The Rabbit Agent looks up at, Shadow. "What's there not to like? You know most people dream about just visiting Pele Island."

        "I'm not most people, Berban..." Shadow tells the Chocolate colored Rabbit, named Berban (Ber-bAn). A SUV rolls up to the parking lot. "Thats our target, Rouge... Be carefull." Shadow radioed Rouge, who has been waiting in the parking lot for the past hour.

~A week prior~ (I, is for events happening prior)

              "Listen up, everyone." A Federation agent announced to the groups of GUN and the FBI (Federation Bural of Investigation). Amongst them is Team Dark. "Recently through our joint team, we have learned that there IS in fact someone suppling MILITARY grade weapons to criminal organizations, and members of the fallen Eggman Empire." The Federation agent informed the groups. "We believe we have identified one of the main traffickers, who is expected to make a pickup at these Islands." Points at the map with a cluster of Islands.

             "The Federation is concern about a drug called, Hau. Currently it's been isolated to the Islands, due to Volcanic ash needed to make it. Our data experts believe that if this drug makes its way to the Mainlands, it will spread like wildfire." The federation agent told them.

             "So, basically we scratch their backs, they'll scratch ours." Shadow clarifies, that if they help them on this mission that the Federation will give aid in their investigation of the weapon smuggling. (It all comes down to jurisdiction.)

~Present Time~

         Berban the Rabbit pulls up a pair of binoculars and watches as Rouge gets out of the sports car. "Wow... I'm glad it's not me down there. I could never pull that dress off with my legs." Berban joked. Shadow, too, watches Rouge as sashays out of the car. Rouge was wearing a off white short sleeve dress shirt, with a dark purple jacket; along with a pair of black skorts that all went together with her heels. 

             ~ Rouge speaks up, "I have a friend who can help introduce us to the suppliers." The Fed. agent looks to Ag. Rouge. "Will your friend, be able willing to do that for one of our Agents?"

             "She'll do it for me. She's been in deep undercover in the drug cartel for the past 3 years." Rouge tells them. 

        Shadow turns to the dark SUV where a diver walks out, and on the other side the Human Agent who has been working undercover. Federation Agent, Topez.

Rouge's POV...

        "Its been a long time, Kayzie (Topez)." Rouge greeted her old Federation partner. Topez hugs her. "Oh, its good to see you, Delaney (Rouge). Luca, this is my friend I told you that's here to buy." Topez introduced the two. Luca looks around with his eyes.

        "Not here. Too many eyes." Luca tells, Rouge. Rouge gets crossed with the two. "We agreed on a set location prior." Rouge glared at Luca then to Topez.