Unspoken 4

Last part ...

"Assalamualaikum chacha",he said Salam to hi Waqas uncle.

"Walaikum assalam beta. Andar chalo, kab se bahar kahre huye ho", Waqas said.

He hesitantly entered through the main door. Hi eyes scanned th whole living room but she wasn't here at all.

"Meerab Kahan hai?", maa begum asked.

He silently thanked his mother for helping him unknowingly. Taking a seat towards the left he settled himself on the sofa.

"Beta chai lo na", aneela said.

"Shukriya, mujhe abhi nhi chahiye", he uttered.

The turmoil now taking it's place. He was feeling restless by thinking about meerab's alliance with another man. It feels like someone just put salt and pepper to his fresh wounds.

"Excuss me", he said before leaving.

He was standing at time of his life, where he actually knows what is important for him and how much important for him but he didn't get any opportunity to tell her that thing.

The Sorrow engulfed his heart. His heart atched and he silently goes upstairs.The rhythmic tone of his steps are matching his heartbeats. His heavy breaths and eager steps are explaining his  inner turmoil, pain and Guilt.

He reached her room's door, raised his hand to knock the door but it was already opened. She entered in the room with steady and silent steps. His heart was thudding is his chest.

Here she was standing near the window. Clearing his throat he called her name hesitantly.

"Meerab"

It's almost a year later he called her name. His lips are trembling where his body was shivering with a different kind of fear.

She turned towards him. Her facial expressions are a mixture of surprise and disbelief. He stepped towards her.

"Kyun aaye ho?", she asked with a touch of anger and irritation.

He gulped looking at her with a pleading look. His Heartbeats are echoing through the room.

"You just can't say yes. Why are you doing this this?", he uttered painfully.

She gave him a confused look.

"Can't say yes To what? Aur tum mujhe bolne Wale hote koun ho? Who the hell are you?", she spitted angrily.

"I'm...", he tried to speak. Again he was speechless infront of her. It's difficult for him to make her understand what he's feeling right now.

"Just leave from my room please. I'm requesting you", she said without looking at him.

"I'm not going at all", he. Replied.

"Fine I'm going then", she muttered irritatedly while merging towards the door.

He approached her quickly while pulling her lightly, holding her forearm. By locking the door he caged her between the wall and him.

He noticed her abnormal breathing while he was too close to her. Their faces are mere inches apart. His heart was thudding loudly, louder than before. Where she almost lost her heartbeats with this sudden move.

Their breath mingled with eachothers making them awkward.

"Leave me", she said somehow.

"I'm not", he replied.

"Why are you doing this?", she asked with annoyance.

"Exactly. What are you doing?", he asked in return.