Confrontation

[Author's note- I was writing the shot 5 of 'yahi ishq hai' from last 2 days but after seeing the new promo of tere bin
I lost my temper, makers are ruining everything, i've make up my mind to write about current promo, I wish you will like it]

Mariyam was pleasing," main apke samne haath jodti hu maa begum, aap bhabhi ko le ayein, galti meri thi toh saza kyu unko mili please aap bhai se keh kar bhabhi ko wapas bulwa lein". As Murtasim heard her words from outside of her room shadow of guilt covered his heart from every inch. He gulped and close his eyes. Then took his cars keys and left the mansion.

He was driving his car like crazy. As he stopped near waqas ahmad's house and came out from his car, he saw that meerab was with saba and that cheap minded ruhail. His fingers gathered into a fist. His eyes turn red, he slam his car door in anger. But he didn't came near her, he saw them leaving. Then he followed them. Ruhail stops his car on the cafe and they get off from the car and enters the cafe. Murtasim was loosing his temper but stays in his car. He pull out his gun then put it back in his pocket.

He enters in tge cafe but hides himself behind the wall and was listening their talking." Tum usse chhor kyu nhi deti meerab, you should divorced him. Aur main toh aise hi tumhare wait mein baitha hu", ruhail said. As he heared ruhails words he felt like someone just stab a knife in his heart he start talking his steps towards his car but stopped by hearing a sound of slap. He saw that meerab had slaped ruhail so hard in his cheeks and her fingerprints are visible in his cheeks." Just mind you language, tumhe kisne haq diya mere aur murtasim ke beech mein bolne ka", she said angrily. He felt proud of her but also felt hurted. She noticed him and whispered in her breath "murtasim". Sge can notice an angry Murtasim was looking at them. He start leaving she ran to stop him." Murtasim meri baat toh suno", she said. He stops in his was way and looked at her." Bas karo apna yeh natak yaar", he yelled at her. She hold his hand and said,"Please mujhe explain karne ka mouka toh do murtasim, please". He just push her away and left the cafe.

She stand their looking at his retired figure. She was feeling very bad yet broken from inside. Ruhail came and about to say something but meerab glared at him angrily and said," main saba aur tumhare sath issi  liye aayi thi kyu ke tumne maafi mangi pehle ki baat ke liye aur, college se related baat kar rahe the, tum toh mere rishtey ko todne ke piche hi paad gaye, bagairat insaan, ayinda se apni shakal mat dikhana kabhi,aur agar mere aur murtasim ke beech aane ki koshish bhi kari toh tumhara janaza maine uthaana hai". She warned him left the place.

*******
As he came home maa begum rushed towards him." Kahan the beta tum?, aab jo bhi hua ho jao meerab ko wapas le aao beta, woh iss ghar ki bahu hai khanam hai yahan ki jao beta", she told him." Main nhi jaunga usse laane", he replied coldly. She looked at him with anger and said," tum chhor kar aaye ho toh tum hi laane jaoge"." Chhor diya matlab chhor diya, main usse kabhi wapas nhi launga",He diverted his gaze and replied his mother. She glared at him but he didn't share any response and left from there.

"Bakhtu, gaadi nikalo humein karachi jaana hai", maa begum ordered bakhtu. And she left to meet meerab. She reached waqas ahmad's house and meet them. And asked about meerab, anela said she's in her room, maa begum called her name and she came out from her room.

" Assalamualaikum",meerab said. "Walaikum assalam", maa begum replied. She noticed her red eyes.
"Main tumhe lene aayi hun beta,chalo wapas",mas begum said." Main nhi jaa sakti",she replied." Kyu nhi jaa sakti, woh tumhara ghar hai, tumhe wapas aana hoga", maa begum ordered her." Murtasim kyu nhi aaya phir mujhe lene?", she asked and tears start forming in her eyes but she was controlling her tears." Ussi ne bheja hai mujhe, aur Humein maaf kar do beta tumpe bharosa na karne ke liye" she hugged meerab. "Aap bhi mujhe maaf kar dein maa please", she said and a tear rolled down her eyes, she wiped it quickly.