Bewafa toh nhi

Meerab's heart broke into million pieces again by looking at her husband, who was sitting with that girl who always said that she loved him and one day she will get him. She felt a strang pain in her chest when ahe noticed that her Husband was sitting there in groom's attire.

She felt betrayal and hurt. He used to say that she's his everything, his mohabbat, his ishq, blah blah blah.everything was a lie to her now. A tear escaped from her eyes.

He was looking at her with surprise but still sitting he's sitting with that bitch haya. She hold her daughter more tightly and start taking her steps backward.

Bakhtu ran towards anwar's room to inform him about meerab's arrival. Bakhtu was the first person who saw her and he was happy with it that their real khanum was back.

Murtasim stands up from his place and took some steps towards her. He' looking at her with wide eyes like he was just can't believe that she's here, His Officially wedded wife, his ishq, his everything, his charm. His heart found peace by looking at her face after two years.

Her eyes are moist, she's trembling. She's feeling like someone just stab a knife in her heart. He betrayed her.

"Meerab", he gasped and a tear rolled down from his eyes. Meerab didn't looked at him again. Now everything is clear infront of her eyes. His every explanations are lies for her now. He lied to her every single time. And She's such a dumb, she believes him blindly everytime.

He told her that haya was only his cousin, he considered her as his sister. But today he's going to marry her. Meerab's heart was paining badly, tears are streaming from her eyes.

" Aab kyu aayi ho yahan? Tum toh chali gayi thi na murtasim ko chhor kar? Kyu aayi ho wapas?", maa begum asked her.
Meerab was looking at murtasim. She didn't uttered anything.

"Yeh Meerab hamesha humare khushiyon ko khane aa jati hai apni manhoos shakal le kar, isse meri khushiyan bardasht nhi hoti", haya said angrily. Meerab didn't said anything she was just looking at murtasim with disbelief who's already looking at her.

"Chali jao yahan se, jao meerab, kyu aayi ho yahan", haya said." Kahin nhi jayegi meerab", anwar said while coming. He hold her daughter protectively." Apni beti ke sath pehle hi bohot bura kar chuka hu aab aur nhi, woh meri beti hai mere sath rahegi", anwar said.

Anwar hugged meerab and start crying. Meerab was emotional too." Meri bacchi ko itne saal baad dekh raha hu main, khuda ne meri dua qubool kar li, meri beti ko louta diya mujhe", anwar said and kissed meerab's forehead. He caresed Meesam's head gently.

"Nhi, meerab yahan nhi reh skti, main iss ghar ki malkin hu. Nikal jao yahan se", haya said." Chup ek dam chup, kahin nhi jayegi meri beti, yahin rahegi mere paas", anwar said shielding her from haya.

"Nhi mamu meerab nhi ayegi yahan", haya said angrily and pushed him on the other side. He trembled but balanced to stand somehow." Haya", murtasim roared. Anwar Slapped haya tightly. She was shocked for a moment.

"Tum kuch nhi bologe murtasim, iss meerab se main baat karungi", maa begum said." Tumne jab sab kuch chhodne ka faisla kiya tha toh achanak se wapas kyu aayi tum? Aur yeh baccha kiska hai", maa begum asked her with a disgusted look.

Meerab looked at meesam's innocent face who's scared by those screams of them. She lightly patted her to stop crying." Murtasim ki beti hai yeh", she said.

Everyone was shocked yet surprised there. Murtasim's eyes widened by listening this." Jhooth.... Jhooth bol rahi hai yeh, yeh rohail ke sath thi. Yeh bacchi murtasim ki nhi hai", haya said.

"Tum rohail ke sath bhagi thi", maa begum said." Nhi bhagi thi meri beti rohail ke saath yeh aap pehle bhi sun chuki hain bhabhi begum. Ek lafz nhi sununga main ", anwar warned maa begum. He was so angry with everyone.