Unspoken 1

A girl was sitting infront of the mirror, doing her makeup. Her brown hairs are straightly falling in her back like a waterfall, and her eyes are looking pretty with a single stroke of liner. Her lips are painted in a reddish shade. And her cheeks are looking flush red.

A very heavy designed purple coloured Banarasi saree was dropping in her slim figure, a beautifully designed golden bangles are in her wrists, and her favourite nose ring. She was looking like a goddess, a true and pure form of beauty.

She was struggling with her jhumka's when she heard a knock on the door.

"Koun?", she exclaimed.

"Main Saba darwaza kholo meerab."

She merged towards the door while wearing her jhumka's. She opened the door and found her friend looking at her with a shocked yet surprised face.

"Kya hai? Ajeeb lag rahi hun kya?", she asked while fixing her saree.

"No, I mean look at yourself meerab. You're looking too good", Saba chirped.

"Aewein... Chalo andar maine darwaza band karna hai", she stated pulling her inside the room.

"Tum neckpiece nhi pehen rhi koi?"

"I'm confused"

Saba approached near the dressing table, and started observing all the jwelleries with too much concentration. A simple necklace caught her attention.

"This one", Saba said.

"Dikhao"

Meerab looked at the necklace and her smile fade away.

'Achi lag rahi ho tum. Yeh necklace tumhein suit karega'

All the pieces of the past, which she collected and kept in a box was now shattered infront of her again. The simple detailing of the necklace was making her heart fluttered with a strange feeling yet still it's stabbing in her heart.

Saba took the necklace in her hand with a smile.

"Now it's looking perfect", Saba cheered her up with a smile while tieing the necklace around meerab's neck. But she was looking at mirror blankly.

"Kya hua meerab? Khush nhi ho itne din baad Milne Jaa Rahi ho usse", Saba teased her.

"First of all, main usse Milne nhi Jaa Rahi, marium ki shaadi attend karne jaa rahi hun. Second of all, main apni marzi se nhi Jaa Rahi. Mujhe zabardasti bheja Jaa Raha hai", she uttered irritatedly.

"Hmm, I can understand."

Saba gave her a innocent look with a teasing smile. She glared at her before leaving the room.

"Unexpected sa tha bilkul yeh sab. Kitna kuch badal gaya. Usse main chaand samajhti rahi aur woh Meri Zinda mein daag de gaya", meerab thought.

*******

As she came out of the car. As she stepped inside the house her heart just flipped from her actual place. The environment and many known and unknown faces are making her feel exhausted and anxious.

She set ther sarees pleats before merging towards the hall. They all are warmly greeted by maa begum and other relatives. Meerab gave a smile.

"Assalamualaikum maa... Maa begum", she uttered. Her eyes are roaming around the house like observing or finding someone's presence.

"Walaikum assalam beta", Salma begum uttered.

"Meeru"

She turned towards the voice and find out marium there. She was looking at her with a bright smile.