Be-Aaitbar si [IV]

Last part

He reached across his car and settled himself. He start driving car towards wasa ahmad's house. His heart was racing, consuming with a fear of loosing her for forever. The thought of loosing her was like someone just stab a knife on his heart. He just can't loose her.

He agreed to the fact that his almighty had written meerab on his fate. He's late to understand it but its true that he's her husband till Qayamat. He had hurted her too much but He's ashemed with himself.

" Aab bhi waqt hai, sab sahi kar lo beta. Meri thappad toh tumne seh li jab zindagi thappad maregi toh kuch sahi karne layak nhi bachoge". His mother was right. He still have hope to maje everything right. He will beg to her, to forgive him for his mistake, to give him another chance.

He reached the house and stop his car infront of the house. His heart beat start increasing in his every steps. He took a deep breath. He gulped his saliva where his face was looking pale. It was 9 pm in the night already. He rang the doorbell and a maid open the door.

Aneela saw him and greeted him with a smile," murtasim beta aao na". She was talking with him normally but why? didn't meerab tell him anything? But why she didn't tell them about his evil behaviour? He ignored his own thoughts.

" Assalamualaikum chachi", he uttered." Walaikum assalam", she replied. Waqas was coming from his room and saw him," aab kya usse darwaze par hi khade rehne dougi aneela? Andar aane do bacche ko", waqas said. He stepped in in the house. Waqas hug him and greeted him with a smile." Kaise hain aap chacha sahab?", he asked." Bas BP ko chod kar main bilkul thik hu", he said and chuckled.

"Apna khayal rakhiye aap",  he suggestd." Waise beta tum toh gaon jaa rahe the na, meerab ko chhor kar gaye sham ko", waqas asked him. He was confused first then understood that meerab told him a new story." Jii jane wala tha, aab nhi jaa raha toh meerab ko lene aaya hu", he shrugged.

Waqas looked at him for a moment then suggested," beta aaj ruk jao kal chale jana dono. He was about to deny but aneela too join him and said," please beta mana mat karna". He agreed to them.

"Meerab kahan hai?", he asked finally." Woh apne kamre mein hai", aneela said. He nodded and start climbing the stairs. His heart beat was increasing and decreasing in each stairs. He knows that sorry isn't enough for those mistakes he had done but he will apologize to her. He want her presence in his life. Without her, he's nothing.

As he entered in her room he saw that she was standing near the window. He stepped closer to her and patted her shoulder lightly. She turn towars him and the first thing he noticed was her blood shot doe eyes. Her eyes are not looking bright at all. Her pale face.

As she looked at his face she took her steps backward making a proper distance between them. He noticed fear in her eyes. He cursed himself for that. As he took a step towards her she took her step backward. He reaches out to touch her but he covered her face in fear. She thought maybe he will slap her.

His eyes turn teary looking at her. She was afraid and the reason was he himself." Meerab", he  gasped softly. She lifted her head and matched their eyes. She noticed his red eyes.' Is he was crying?' That thought pop up in her mind.

She got lost in his gaze. He was looking at her softly, there was no rage in his gaze. His lips curled up to uttered something but he stopped in midway. A fresh tear escaped from her eyes." I'll not harm you, I promise, meri baat sun lo meerab please", he uttered in a shaky voice.

She looked at his face. She was seeing a different kind of pain in his eyes. Why he was making everything difficult for her? Why? He want divorce then why he came here to talk to her? He want peace in his life that's why she's here in her father's house. She took a decision to back out from this marriage as he don't want her here. Then why he was here to confront her.