Maybe in another universe

His POV
_____________________________________________

It was first time when I saw her in the set of 'Dil naumeed toh nhi'. As I heard She's a pure soul and She's actually. Yumna is a really humble and down to earth person i've ever meet in my life.

I was sitting on a sofa, and listening to faraz Ahmad's Shayaries when someone patted my shoulder. I turned and looked at her.

Her walnut brown doe eyes, rosy pink lips and glowing face was something I didn't even forget till now and will never forget till my last breath.

When her soft palm gently touched my shoulder I felt something strange, a starangly beautiful feeling tugged in my heart.

"Wahaj ho na tum", I heard her voice for the first time in real life.

"Haan... You're yumna righ?", I asked.

"Yes... I'm Yumna your co actor", she uttered softly offering her hands for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you", I said shaking my hand with her. Her hands are so soft and delicate like cotton candy. She smells like levender and jasmine. As I looked at her I drowned totally. Her Hazelnut eyes are so beautiful and deep, atleast as deep as the Pacific Ocean.

During the whole drama shooting I felt a strange connection with her. Like they said 'Aadat ban jana', yes maybe she became my Aadat. When I back home after shooting the last episode of our First and maybe last drama her thoughts are haunting me like a ghost.

Whenever I'm closing my eyes her beautiful smile and doe eyes are reflecting infront of me. The way she laughed at my silly jokes, the way she always get irritated because of my obsession with sad shayari's. The ways he called my name, sweetly, no very sweetly.

Wahaj

I can still hear her voice in my mind. The sound of her ringing laugh is like a balm to my wounds. I can stare into her eyes till the any length of time. The way she always encouraged everyone and respected everyone was literally Impressive.

If I said the truth then I'm impressed by her when she isn't trying to impress me. Not only impressed but maybe obsessed.

Her smell is like fresh lavender and a mix of vanilla. I can recognise her by her scent only. If anybody asked me to write something about Yumna then I'll write a book over her.

When I was missing her so much I took out my phone and took some courage to dial her number. No.. it's not easy for me. I opened my phone's gallery and scroll through the photos. Those pictures which we took during the shoot. She told me that I'm good at posing but I really love how she always break down in a laugh while taking pictures.

As time was passing I thought maybe we will never be able to work again. One day I got a role offer by Abdullah kadwani. The story line was named 'Tere bin'. I read some pages of the script. Me and a character full of anger no way. The character 'Murtasim Khan' isn't for me atleast. I've no anger issues. I was thinking about to reject this role.

At very sharp time of 2 am when I got a call from yumna. She was taking about the same show. She said that they offered her the female lead character. I told her that's it's not easy for me to play this role but she said I'll be the best option for this character. She encourages me alot and finally I agreed for this. I didn't even read the whole script because I believe in her so much.

I didn't expectee that we will ever worked together. But fortunately we meet again after two year for another project. I don't it's destiny or coincidence but thanks for all this allah I'm excited to meet her again.

And we meet eachother again in the set of 'Tere bin'. She's still looking the same. Her eyes are sparking than usual. Damn her smile, I'll die on her smile.

"Kaise ho?", She asked.

"Thik thak. Tum?", I asked back.

"Main bhi thik hun"

She smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. I'm feeling like I'm meeting her for the very first time. The rhythmic tome of my heart and the quite environment around us, I'm afraid of this. If she heard my heartbeat?

"Wahaj kya hua?", She said shaking my shoulder. Damn I again ingulfed in my thoughts. My name never ever seemed this much beautiful to hear untill she uttered it. The softness in her tone is enough to make my heart do a summesault.

"Nothing", I replied pulling myself out of the trance.

"Chalo", she said gesturing towards the shooting area. Damn I again forget all the things by looking at her. I'll die for sure. Yaa allah help me.

As we're shooting for tere bin continuesly I noticed things everyday. How she always told siraj Bhai to shoot the scene again whenever she's feeling like it's not enough. Even siraj Bhai was saying that it's okay still yumna being yumna. She's very dedicated to her work.

And whenever we're shooting some romantic scenes together I just can't help but my breath was stucked in my throat. She's the most beautiful women I've ever
Scene in my life. It's really challenging for me to shoot this kind of scenes with her cause deep down in my heart maybe I've something for Her.

Not only we're supportive to eachother but we used to argue with eachother. She is a 'har baat pe iktilaaf' kinda person. She have a problem with me, like why I'm sitting here alone and sad. I'm not sad I'm just silent.

With her I felt like time was passing a little too fast. And when again I felt that pain in my chest. Yes the last day if shoot with her. I'll miss her but I just can't told her this. I just can't. And after the last day party when we all are leaving for our homes my heart was screaming in my chest to stop her, to told her everything.

I wanna tell you how much I love you no I just can't. I'm tied in a rope of destiny I just can't tell you that I love you.

After all the the ups and downs. I didn't get the courage to tell her my words. Today finally I'm getting ready for her.

I wore a black three piece suit and a silver watch because she told me that black suits me very well. She love red roses. I'll buy a beautiful bouquet of fresh red roses for her. She deserves this.

My heart was beating a little too loudly. How she will react after seeing me. I told her that I'll try my best to come and yes I'm coming yumna.

As I stepped in the venue my heart stopped for a moment. She was standing there in the stage in a bridal attire. She's looking like a goddess. I walked to the stage and gave her the bouquet of red roses and a gift. She looked at me with a smile maybe she also said something but didn't heard it.

"Shaadi Mubarak", I uttered collection all the courage I've and walked away from there without looking at her.

I'm feeling a sharp pain in my heart by seeing her dressed as bride for another man. Another man will touch her , will keep her for forever. And here I'll not be able to keep her with me. I'm bounded by my destiny and she's bounded by her own. We're not meant to be together in this life.

If allah even again made this duniya I'll pray to him that please write her in my destiny.

Kisne kaha hai insaan ko dobara mohabbat nhi ho sakti? Ho sakti hai. Kabhi kabhi insaan ke liye kya sahi hota hai woh khud nhi janta. Magar itna bola Jaa sakta hai insaan galat ho sakta hai, insaan ke irade napaak ho sakte hain magar mohabbat nhi.

Maybe in another universe we'll be together for forever. Maybe in another life or another universe I'll be able to tell you that I love you

_____________________________________________
The End.

Hey everyone don't know what the ahit I write down here. Pardon me please and all the jutte chappals are allowed.

A first and maybe last os on yumhaj.

Ismit04 Bhai sei rubbish tah jar kotha bole chilam 🙂