Be-Aaitbar si [II]

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

After completing breakfast he leave for his office. Meerab headed towards the kitchen for the ritual.

She was cooking chicken and marium was helping her with pulao. She was so nervous as she never cooked pulao before.
"Bhabi stress na lein sab sahi bana hai", marium said to encourage her.

" Sure na marium?", she asked." Haan bhabi", she said smilingly. When meerab was cutting some tomatoes Marium noticed the wound on her wrist. She held her hand and asked," yeh apko choot kaise lagi hai bhabhi?". Meerab looked at her and gulped,"wo....woh dressing table se takra gayi thi na toh chooriyan  tut gayi thi ussi seaga hai", she said nervously. Marium looked at her for a second and uttered," toh apne bola kyu nhi, kitni choot aayi hai", concern was visible in her voice." Murtasim ne bandage kar diya tha", she said." Accha bhai toh badi care karte hain apki", marium teased her. She gave her a fake smile.

She made all the food and instructed maid to arranged them on the dinning table. Meerab went to her room to change her clothes. She thought to take a quick shower as her body was sweating.

She took bath and changed into a peach coloured kurti and palazzo. The colour of the dress and her skin was almost same. Every colour suits her. Meerab made a loose bun and secured it with hair stick. She came downstairs and meet marium there.

"Murtasim tum office se aa rahe ho ke nhi?",maa begum was scolding him on call. She really don't know if he's coming or not, if he's not coming then it's good for her. Maa begum turn towards her snd smiled.

" Murtasim bas raastey mein hai, aata hi hoga. Phir hum log sath mein lunch karenge", maa begum informed her. She smiled and sat on the sofa scrolling through her phone.

As he entered in the house his eyes fall on his wife sitting on the sofa, wearing a suit which was complimenting her skin so much, her rosy lips, her doe eyes everything is perfectly making her breathtaking. But one thing was bothering him which is that her hairs are tied in a bun, her swan neck was visible to him.

"Assalamualaikum maa saab", he said." Walaikumassalam beta", maa begum replied with a smile. He headed towards his room. He came downstairs after changing into a white salwar kameez.

He seated on his chair. Diffrent verieties of food are there on the table. He didn't looked at her. Maa begum told her to serve him food. She did as her mother in law instructed. She sat near marium instead of murtasim.

He complete his lunch without uttering any word. Maa begum complimented her cooking skills." Lajawab khana banaya hai beta tumne"." Shukriya maa begum",she uttered. They too completed their meal.

Maa begum took meerab with her towards her room. She made her sit on the bed and took out a blue coloured box.
"Yeh humare khandani kangan hai, riwayat ke hisaab se aab yeh tumhare huye, yeh lo", maa begum exclaimed happily.

She made her wear those kangans." Janti ho meerab allah jo bhi karta hai acche ke liye hi karta hai. Accha hua jo tumhari shaadi ho gayi Murtasim se mujhe haya hamesha se nhi asand thi", maa begum said.

She was not surprised with her statement because when she came to Ask for haya and murtasim's marriage she was not happy. Maa begum shared an eye contact with her and said," main yeh nahi keh rahi ke haya me acchai nhi hai magar woh iss khandan ki bahu banne ke kabil nhi thi".