Be-Aaitbar si [I]

The room was decorated with flowers, looking so beautiful. A girl was sitting on the bed wearing a red wedding joda. Her face was covered with veil. Her heart was beating loudly. Maybe in excitement or fear. She took a deep breath to calm her mind.

The door opened with a thud, she looked towards the door. Her Husband was standing near the door. Her heart again start beating loudly. He removed the veil from her head.

Her cute face and those doe eyes are enough to make anyone crazy for her. He took her hand and slide a ring on her ring finger and kissed her hand lightly making her shiver. She pulled her hand in nervesness. He smiled at her sternly.

"Meerab waqas ahmad to meerab murtasim khan", Murtsim said and laughed sternly." Tumhare baap ne toh ek beti ka keh kar dusri beti se shaadi karwa di meri, apne baat ke pakke nhi hain woh bilkul bhi", he said." Sorry but mere baba ki isme koi galti nhi hai", meerab said.

" Galti toh meri hai jo maine uss bewafa pe bharosa kiya, usse mohabbat ki, uski wajah se aaj jo meri beizzati hui hai uska badla tum chukogi", he said rudely." Isme meri kya galti hai?", she asked him." Yeh ki tum waqas ahmad ki beti ho", he said and pulled her towards him. Duo to sudden force she collided with his bare chest.

He placed one hand on her neck and pulled her face closer to him. He slammed his lips on her. The kiss was not a soft one it's a rough and wild type of kiss. He start sucking her lower lip until it gets swollen. His inner devil was waking up from his sleep.

He broke the kiss and throw the dupatta on floor. She was breathing heavily. He smirks and start placing open mouth kisses on her neck. She was moaning loudly. He stopped for a moment and looked at her blushing face.

He pinned her against the wall and slide his hand on her waist. His every touch was burning her skin. Her heartbeat was increasing duo to their proximity. He unbutton his kurta and threw it somewhere. His bare chest and abs are visible to her. Her eyes are stick there.

He start kissing her back and shoulder. He bit her flesh lightly making some brushes there. She was trying her best to stop him but all are fail. She was protesting against him so he just slam his lips on her again. She was shocked totally. She held him tightly and dig her nail on his back.

He groaned and flipped her to other side. He marked her as his in her whole body.
He held her wrist tightly, her red glass bangles are breaking duo to so much force. Some pieces dig in her wrist. She winched in pain but didn't protested this time.

He pulled her with him towards the bed. A tear escaped from her eyes slowly." Shhh... Don't cry darling it's just the beginning", he whispered and licked her tear passionately." Please don't do this.... I'm begging you", she said with tears." Now its too late, you will be mine",He uttered. He turn the lights off and the game begin.

It was early morning when she wakes up from her sleep. She looked around but Murtasim was not there she took a breath of relief. She looked at herself through the mirror, she have love bites all over her body. Her whole body was paining like hell. Last night was not so beautiful for her. She smiled bitterly while a tear escaped from her eyes.

She noticed her bandaged hand. Murtasim isn't that bad she thought but what he done last night was unbearable for her. He is a beast for real.

She stepped in the bathroom to take shower. As cold water falls on her body she felt relieve. The all she need is a now long shower to calm her mind.

Meerab's POV~

Shaadi... Ek ladki ka sapna hota hai, mera toh bachpan se sapna tha ke main bhi ek din dulhan banungi, mere liye bhi ek shehzada ayega safed ghode mein, apni ek alag hi fairytale ki duniya thi meri. Woh aaya bhi safed ghode par tha magar kisi aur ke liye.