The Girl With The Gun |10

A/N: Dear readers, thank you for all the support you have shown us; we have hit 3k reads which is amazing.. So thank you. The next update will be around mid December as my Co author and I will finish our exams by then so to compensate we have given you a double update, so enjoy.

ANBU 

I was surfing through my phone when I suddenly jumped from the sound of a gun going off. 

What the fuck? I thought Sandhanam told his men to not hurt the girl? 

I stuffed my phone into my pockets as I quickly rushed over to where I heard the gun go off. I rushed in to see Sandhanam's men, either scattered on the floor beaten up or standing with their hands in their air as the girl stood in the middle with a gun pointed. 

What the hell had happened?

How did she beat them all up? 

She quickly faced me and pointed the gun straight to my direction and towards my men who had also arrived at the scene. We all quickly shot our hands up into a surrender pose and just as we did Sandhanam also came from the other side. She quickly pivoted on her heel as she pointed to the gun towards him. Sandhanam's face drained in colour as he surrendered. She pointed the gun back and forth between us telling us to all move to the middle right in front of her. 

We obeyed and stood like obedient school children in front of her. 

"Pappa idhu bomma illa," Sandhanam shouts. I turned to face him and I could see the sweat dripping down his face as he continued. "Andha gun eh ennaku kuda." 

(That isn't a toy gun… Give me the gun.) 

She just raised her brows as she stepped forward towards Sandhanam and pointed the gun in his direction as she fired a bullet. Thankfully it didn't hit him but I knew that she had done that on purpose. 

"Ennaku theriyum idhu bomma illana," she begins as she tosses her lusciously long silky inky hair back. I took a moment to finally analyse her. She was a pretty girl; long sleek hair, a long nose and gorgeous almond eyes. They were a beautiful shade of chocolate brown that were hidden among her thick lashes. Something about her eyes feels familiar though. 

(I know it's not a toy) 

"Idhu Enna gun theriyum ah? Glock 19, 15 rounds. One of my favourites. I shot 2 bullets so 13 bullets are left. Even if I use 8 bullets, I will have 5 remaining and using those I can shoot you four, since you four seem to have the brains around here,” she says as she points to us. 

(do you know what kind of gun this is?)

We were all stunned as she stood there planted. Tippu moved forward trying to negotiate with her but she pointed the gun towards him. "Make one more step closer, and I'll blow your brains out," she says. Her voice was dangerously low, her jaw clenched as her hands wrapped around the gun tightly.

Tippu was flabbergasted and stepped back. 

I took a deep breath before I said, "Yaarum un kitta vara matta," I assured her. 

(No one will come to you) 

She points the gun towards me and my men when she says "Neenga ellam yaaru?"