The Bounty | 5

2 DAYS LATER

RUDRA

I had finally landed in India after so long. I was welcomed by the familiar scorching Mumbai sun which practically burned my skin. It had been a while since I was exposed to such excruciating heat since I spent most of my time around Europe.

I was welcomed by my staff who took me and my uncles to our designated car. It was a beauty: a black, sleek Range Rover. These cars were a guilty pleasure of mine and soon we were off.

The entirety of the ride was spent on my uncle's advising me and to be careful.

We soon arrived at our meeting place and I could see some of my workers in black rush forward when they saw our cars which all zoomed in.

They rushed towards our doors and opened them. I grabbed my glasses, radio and beloved knife before approaching the front.

I had an audience of hundreds of men, all who were staring at me curiously, some were petrified and glued to the spots whilst others seemed more calm.

I placed my stuff down on the table and just stared ahead.

"Indha syndicate la naraiya loopholes iruku. We lost a big stash due to a guy named Amar. Military dha background Ana ippo aalu Kanno, I don't even know what he'll do," one of them spoke up.

(This syndicate is riddled with loopholes.... He has a military background but is currently missing)

Another one began, "Rolex, The one responsible for the Trichy bust isn't in the army or police but he was a prisoner. "

Him calling me Rolex triggered slightly which caused me to turn up the volume of my radio.

Amar? I wasn't informed about him and it irked me to know that there was more than one person coming for my empire.

A guy, a shorter one, beside the guy who was talking about the prisoner spoke up. "Rolex," he yelled as he tried to get hold of my attention over the loud music. "Avan Peru Dilli, he's somewhere in UP."

(His name is Dilli)

"We lost our stash due to a guy called Vikram," a new guy adds. He was much shorter in height but I had read up on him. He was Sandhanam's brother and was a brutal force and known for cutting off people's achilles heels. "He has faked his death many times and sprung back to life and rumour has it that his chapter is closed but I don't believe it. If he is alive, he'll be with his grandson who's apparently abroad somewhere."

I just absorb all this information. I had read up on Vikram and his background, it was indeed very impressive. He got dragged into this when Sandhanam killed his son. So he was out on a personal mission but the rest of them... Why were they involved?

I was going to do whatever it takes to hunt down every single one of them and end them. They touched my empire and no one gets away with that. Hearing all this just made me angrier, it was one thing to hear it through a 3rd source but it's another thing, hearing it up front from the people that had lost their drugs.

Suddenly another guy approached me, "Rolex uh ivangala ellam thedi pudikre romba kashtam, let's focus on distribution, everyone is strugg-" I didn't let him finish as I grabbed him and placed him on to the table where I chopped his head off, the blood splattered on to my clothes and face and I could see that majority of them had jerked back from what they saw.