The Return | 4

SPAIN

RUDRA

I was in my office pondering deep by my desk. The situation is currently an absolute mess and it has been a few months since the Trichy drug bust and nearly 2 weeks since all that happened in Chennai. I had read over the files that Nikhil had brought over and I was beyond furious.

Vikram was law enforcement trying to take down our empire, from our reports he had something personal against drugs because so far his attacks were all against our drug business and he definitely had something against Sandhanam because he had killed his son.

I need to get to India ASAP. I fished out my phone from my pocket and sent a message to Shankar uncle and VK uncle to come and meet me.

I tossed my phone on to the desk and waited for them to arrive. The door to my office swung open and my 2 uncles, who are also our trusted Advisers came through and sat across from me.

"Enna achu? Is something wrong?" Shankar uncle asks.

(What happened?)

"Illa, I just called you to let you know that we're leaving for India tomorrow so let our men in Royce Syndicate gather at our Mumbai docks, I'm having a meeting with them."

(No)

"Wait what? Why are you having a face to face meeting with them... That's not a good idea. None of them even know you exist," VK uncle says.

I just sigh, "I know what I am doing, just do as I say."

Shankar uncle's brows furrow and I could tell that neither of them were happy with this decision. "Rudra, we have survived this long due to the fact that no one knows who the head is and-"

"I know uncle.. I know," I interject. "But trust me, I know what I'm doing. We shouldn't underestimate this Vikram guy. I'll talk to Dhruv about it."

The two of them just sigh as they let it go. "Rishi called us by the way," Shankar uncle says.

"Really? How is he? What did he say?" I ask. I hadn't seen Rishi in a while and missed seeing him today with everyone else.

"He's good.. He called to let us know that he tracked down Sandhanam."

I perk upon hearing his name. "Sandhanam? I thought he died in the explosion."

"Well apparently not, he's currently in Chennai getting treatment done. He's on bed rest at the moment and Anbu and his gang have come down to Chennai. We have all agreed to keep his survival a secret," VK uncle explains.

"Hmm," I hum as I think. "Anbu... Wasn't he the one involved in the Trichy bust we had?"

"Yeah, he was," Shankar uncle confirms.

"Hmm well tell Rishi to send Nikhil files about Sandhanam's and Anbu's gang and let our boys know that they have to be at our Mumbai docks in around 2 days time.. I think it's time they met their boss."

"We'll do that, Rudra," VK uncle says and soon Shankar uncle and VK uncle leave the room.

INDIA