Background Information & Context

Hey guys, so this is just a small chapter where we'll be sharing some background information because it might get confusing for you all.

So obviously you met the characters now and we'll share some context and background about them and the story so that you don't get confused.

So regarding the Roy's.

They are a family of 3: 2 brothers & 1 sister.

Dhruv is the oldest and Aradya is the youngest.

Together they own and run the Royce empire.

The term Royce Empire is an umbrella term that covers the 2 main branches of their empire: Royce Groups and Royce syndicate.

Royce groups:

This comprises of all the legal businesses that the Roy siblings have

This includes but not limited to restaurants, resorts, hotels, pharmaceutical companies, construction companies etc

Dhruv is the CEO but Aradya is 2nd in command here and does alot of the work.

Royce syndicate:

This comprises of all the illegal businesses that the Roy siblings have

This includes but not limited to counterfeit, manufacture and supply of weapons and drugs (illegal and legal), contract killing etc

This is run mainly by Rudra.

Now more in depth about the characters.

Dhruv:

He is the oldest sibling.

Code name: Leo

He is also the "main boss" since he's the oldest however he's more of the ceo type and does alot of background work.
He's more active in Royce Groups since his sister was too young to handle the business but now that she's older, she can join them and he can teach her the ways around the business.

He is also a weapons manufacturer and this is his specialty. He had to step back a little with his work in Royce syndicate because Aradya was so young and someone had to mange Royce groups but he's still active and is the main boss and therefore gets the final say and is updated about everything.

The public only knows him as Dhruv (ceo of Royce groups) and knows that Aradya is his sister. They (including the vikram squad) don't know about their connections to Rolex and Royce syndicate.

Rudra:

2nd oldest sibling.

Code name: Rolex

Mainly handles Royce syndicate so that Dhruv can handle Royce groups until Aradya can handle it by herself.

His specialty is the production of drugs.

His identity is just Rolex and is known to be the boss and head of the Royce syndicate however he remains in the shadows and doesn't really come out unless necessary in order to protect his identity.

Most people in Royce syndicate don't know that there is a boss beyond Rolex unless they are within the close circle of the Roy's.

No one knows that Rudra is Dhruv's and Aradya brother.

Aradya:

Youngest Roy

Code name: Aria

She mainly works in Royce Groups. She trains under Dhruv. She does occasionally work for Royce syndicate but it is a rare occurance and her identity is kept as a secret since her brothers are protective of her.

Her specialty is business and people know her as Aradya, Dhruv's younger sister.

She is independent and does own a few companies and is also a skilled shooter and a sniper.

Now about the advisers:

Since their empire is so big and vast, it means that the siblings aren't always together since they'll be travelling alot for their work.

Aradya is always with one of her brothers, usually Dhruv since they work more closely.

Because of this, they have Advisers that can help out the siblings and make sure that all the siblings, especially Dhruv is up to speed about everything that is going on

Raghuveer & Vishwakumar are lawyers who work along with the brothers. They were also the ones that raised the Roy's. We won't reveal much about that since their back story will be revealed in the book.

Whilst Jaishankar was one of the first people that gave the Roy's work and later Sathyamurthy also gave them work.

Raghuveer and Sathyamurthy work along with Dhruv.

Raghuveer provides legal advice and help whilst Sathyamurthy is involved with helping them to find work and expand their empire

Whilst Jaishankar and Vishwakumar work along with Rudra

Whilst Aaru does work with Dhruv, she does own some of the companies and is independent so her main advisers are her best friends who are also the daughters of Raghuveer and Sathyamurthy: Ishaani and Mira. They support her and help her out.

So the last thing to mention is that the Roy's are currently living abroad and they have bases all over the globe.

So we'll stop here, hopefully this gives some more context about the Roy's, their empires and their roles.

A brief flow chart explaining all this

Note: Leo is placed at the top because he oversees everything and makes the final call but Rolex & Aradya are equally important hence why Nikhil is labelled as 2nd in command. Also accidentally forgot to add Rishi.. He's also 2nd in command.

Anyways prologue will be released either next week or the week after that.

See you. Stay safe,

The authors ❤️