🌞Will🌞

TW: description of self harm

My whole body was aching, from being attacked by Percy. I had never, in all my years of being a medic, seen someone snap like that. I could just make out my reflection from the sink in the corner of the room, I looked terrible, chunks of my hair were ripped out, and my face was black and blue. I rolled over glumly, what had I done to deserve all this? I tossed and turned for hours, unable to find a comfortable position and not once falling asleep.

 Eventually, a medic dragged in that strange person from before. They were covered with blood and had pieces of glass stuck in their skin. I was shocked to see them in such a state. They had been fine only a couple of hours ago, even though I've seen worse. I tried to look around the room for Nico, but I couldn't find him. I got up out of bed to look around the infirmary's, that's when I saw Nico, restrained, sitting on a bed daring solemnly at a plain wall. 

"NICO!" I screamed out to him from across the ward, he whipped his head around to look at me a small smile spreading across his face. I ran towards him, stopping as I reached his bedside. "I would get up to hug you if I could." He said shrugging. I laughed. "Why are you tied down as well?"

"So I don't kill myself, or something."

"Nico. No. It's not something you can joke about."

He just sat silently. I leaned forward towards him. Wrapping my arms around him, burying my face in his messy jet black hair. He laughed.

"I'll go talk to Chiron about the ropes, okay?"

He nodded and I walked off to Chiron's office.