"I love you, Sasha-Gaye," I wipe my tears and peck her forehead.

"I love you too, c'mon man, stop the crying," Everybody needs a Sash-Gaye.

•   •   •

12:12p.m

"So how long yuh go stay desso?" I take a puff from my spliff, then look at Appleton

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So how long yuh go stay desso?" I take a puff from my spliff, then look at Appleton.

"Neva tell yuh say a Friday we a move?"

"Oh, oh. Gwaan do wah yahh do, me done work pahh my side, me a go home to me oman." I put out the spliff and stand to my feet.

"Ahh, and respect fi all a dhiss," I nod and dap him up.

He's staying at one of my AirBnBs until we're ready to get in action.

He has a crew for himself, so we'll have men from both sides to war Appleton I's men, Appleton says they're well trained so the extra men will be great.

At this point, me not even a fret, mih just wahh find a way how fih bring dem type a news yah to me woman, bro.

Me use to all a dhiss shit, so a not even my worries. A my woman me a worry 'bout.

Ruff pahh your side, fada.

Ruff yuh fuck.

•   •   •

Touching the door knob and hearing the door unlock, I push it open.

Weh Shadia deh?

"Pretty girl!" I call out, earning no response.

Oh?

I close the door behind me and walk to the living room.

I spot her in the kitchen watching TV. Sasha-Gaye's laying next to her, sleeping.

"Yuh can bring me home now, my bags are already packed." She turns to me, her eyes are blood shot red.

The fuck?

I walk over to her, blocking her from seeing the TV.

"Shadia wah dih fu—Why yuh yiy dem look so, bredda?" She rolls her eyes and hiss.

"Do you even care? Just excuse and come carry me go a me yard." She stands to her feet.

"And Sasha needs to go home too, where's Spragga?" She puts the remote on the table and turn to Sasha-Gaye.