42

Same day...

The two young couples stopped at Burger King to get something to eat, they're all happy they got sometime to spend with each-other and that they got a chance to move away from all that's been happening, especially Sasha-Gaye

She really loves Jerome, but she's still hurt and afraid, she really doesn't know what her next move will be.

Even though she's hurt, a little part of her is still happy, so she decided to stop being so stuck up on Jerome and let them have a fay to remember.

Pulling up in the parking lot of Mystic Mountains, the for exit their vehicles.

Shadia runs over to her bestie.

"Babe, look" She points at Spragga. "Him come out alive." Gio laughs, his contagious laugh caused everyone to erupt in laughter.

"We good man," Spragga throws his hand over Sasha-Gayes's shoulders.

Sasha smiles.

"A me dupes, unnuh hear?" They all laugh.

"Me ago take out we bag dem outta the trunk," Spragga says, the three nods.

"So girl...how'd it go?" Shadia asks, throwing her hand over Sasha's shoulders.

"We talk, that's all. Mih still wahh kill him though." They laugh.

"Yuh nahh do dat, cause yuh love ihh genna." Sasha-Gaye smiles.

"And a dat me sorry say, cause me wahh lick off him head offa him body, but we cool." Shadia laughs.

"Glad fih hear dat." She smiles.

•   •   •

"Wah unnuh wahh do first?" Giovanni asks the two girls.

"Come make we try di zip line first," Sasha-Gaye answers.

"Not a bomboclaat." Spragga says.

"Why?" Sasha-Gaye pouts.

"Why? A you alone a go pahh dat." Shadia says.

"Unnuh to rass coward!" Shotta laughs.

"Coward me rass? Suppose all dat go pop down wit' dem?" Spragga hiss.

"Edyat, ihh sumn nahh pop dung." Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Sasha, me nahh go pan dat, so you one can gwaan." Shadia say, stopping at the 'Mystic Mountains' sign, taking a picture.

"A cowad dem yah, me sista. Fawud mekk go show dem say we no fair nuhn." Shotta swings his hand over Sasha-Gaye's shoulders.

Spragga hiss. "Come on yahh, Dia. See 'cause a eight life me have left," They laugh.

"Wait dehh, take wahh picture fimmih." Shadia stops.

"Dat widd you now. Yuh see say we a try look cool and yuh come wit' yuh fuckry," Spragga hiss.